You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

MM should be random......

18 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

i thought the skill for predicting future is so good and turn me into ultimate unicum,.....

........until i see i will got 489 lose and 28 win? for no matter what i did? WHAT?

do you realize WoWs MM is trying to pick unicum stat player in one team? or at least the team with bad internet connection? or the pinkish player? and the most stupid "PREMIUM TEAM"

just admit this, DONT PLAY CV..... like every unicum said DONT PLAY CV if you are noob.

RNG in the game?

Random MM?

they are FAKE

its ridiculous to know you are losing before even start.

like Kanki said, "Ousen never join a battle that he cannt win"

....... so i wont join any battle

i am quit god damn it!

well, good luck and fair seas

[MEGA]
4,654 posts
17,883 battles

I

I

I

I

I                                                                                                  I

I_________________________________________________I

BAIT

Super Tester
7,716 posts
8,025 battles

MM IS BALANCED BOYS, NO NEED TO COMPLICATE IT, RIGHT? MM IS CALLED RANDOM FOR A REASON, RIGHT? HAPPENS ONLY WHEN DDS ARE IN DIVS RIGHT? MM COULDN'T GIVE 2 T7 DDS TO TWO TEAMS, RIGHT? CAUSE THAT LOGIC WOULD OVERLOAD THE MM. KAPPA.

9e8FjkJ.png

But its fine. All we need is new premium ships, weird clan wars etc. I mean, its random battle, randomness of this sort, and randomness like detonation is what makes random so great.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,311 posts
10 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

i thought the skill for predicting future is so good and turn me into ultimate unicum,.....

........until i see i will got 489 lose and 28 win? for no matter what i did? WHAT?

do you realize WoWs MM is trying to pick unicum stat player in one team? or at least the team with bad internet connection? or the pinkish player? and the most stupid "PREMIUM TEAM"

just admit this, DONT PLAY CV..... like every unicum said DONT PLAY CV if you are noob.

RNG in the game?

Random MM?

they are FAKE

its ridiculous to know you are losing before even start.

like Kanki said, "Ousen never join a battle that he cannt win"

....... so i wont join any battle

i am quit god damn it!

well, good luck and fair seas

200.gif#21-grid1

1,078 posts
3,884 battles
8 hours ago, Admiral_224 said:

I'll be going to Bletchley Park this summer. Hopefully they might be able to decode this, if Google Translate isn't up to the job.

I think you are on the right track there......looks like what goes INTO an Enigma machine and only makes sense once its decoded coming out the other end!

1,078 posts
3,884 battles
6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

MM IS BALANCED BOYS, NO NEED TO COMPLICATE IT, RIGHT? MM IS CALLED RANDOM FOR A REASON, RIGHT? HAPPENS ONLY WHEN DDS ARE IN DIVS RIGHT? MM COULDN'T GIVE 2 T7 DDS TO TWO TEAMS, RIGHT? CAUSE THAT LOGIC WOULD OVERLOAD THE MM. KAPPA.

9e8FjkJ.png

But its fine. All we need is new premium ships, weird clan wars etc. I mean, its random battle, randomness of this sort, and randomness like detonation is what makes random so great.

Its random depending on how much Vodka the MM has had!