Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moganite

CVs cutting a deal with the enemy

12 comments in this topic

331 posts
17,063 battles

I have encountered something disgusting a friendly CV trying to cut a deal with the enemy via the in game.

I have the replay on my hard drive waiting Now what?

Really felt like sinking him but didn't go through with it.

331 posts
17,063 battles

It was All over chat and my friendly Cy said I wont attack your planes if you don't attack mine agree the enemy Cv said  "WTF" and I typed in team chat rescind or die and aimed my guns at them. the friendly CV was just behind me and had planes over head. some one else in my team said "shut up pleb" ignored him.

Noticed and enemy Aoba abount to enter my firing range near the blue line opend fire with HE from my iron dike 5 HE his  even though he went end on and the next salvo he was on the blue line and was citadeled and sunk. After that pretty stanard battle and yes that friendly CV was sunk just not by me but the enemy along with everyone else on my team got top of the xp table for my team.

Edited by Moganite
misspelled word and quotation marks

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

So they are trying to fish each other’s surface fleet.... ummmm that is against EULA rule of no excessive passive play. Submit a ticket at https://asia.wargaming.net/support/tickets

Select type rule violation, state the ship name&player IGN in your ticket and specify his rule violating behavior.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

783 posts
4,810 battles
37 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

Really? What if there are 1 DD on each team and they agree on going to separate caps?

That's also 'reportable' if they "engage" in the agreement in all chat or any other medium where proof is given. Counts as rigging.

783 posts
4,810 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

CV conspiracy.... like i told in my thread and everybody think it was joke :cap_cool:

anyway, sometimes deal like that can be happen even without chat.... because they are friend and know each other "v

You made a thread about this way long ago presenting it as an idea and you also got the same answers. It definitely violates the EULA to do a gentleman's agreement like that with CVs in the situation given here. It should be reported and sanctioned.

As for your recent thread, it's a bit hard to decipher in the end since your tl;dr is a bit skewed from what you were talking about 70% of the content.

1,486 posts

A enemy CV tried to do that to me a few days ago, he was Japanese carrier I was independence, he wanted me not to shoot his planes, & in return he wouldn't shoot mine,  I said no, you are enemy,  if I see your planes I will shoot them.... So I did....

His team lost the game.

Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

It's fine as long as there is no proof. For example, two CVs on opposing teams could be chatting in a private chat or voice chat. But if they do that on in game chat, then you have proof and as such should be reported to support. Give them the replay file and timestamp as to when it happened. Screenshots usually aren't that good for evidence. 

Sign in to follow this