You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Clan wars I is coming for everyone

38 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles

Tier X. Don't have the right ships? We are here to help you!

When the season starts, any player who played a Random or Clan Battle with Tier VIII–X ship will be given a set of three special Tier X ships for temporary use: Japanese cruiser Zao, Japanese destroyer Shimakaze, and German battleship Großer Kurfürst.

Ho ho ho, play for free or play for fun? :Smile_trollface: 

:cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo:

Requirement to get rental TX ships

to get the rental ships, you already need to be a tier 8

Edited by MatterCore

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

oh gods the most braindead ship at T1o, most shitmalekashit weeb turdpile piece of shit IJuNk DD and #powercreped given out for free

RUN FOR THE HILLS, THE END IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by drakon233

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

I am 120% sure my Minotaur is going for the reserve fleet and be used as a gunnery training ship in coop now... Free Shimakaze for everyone.... Yeah....

Edit: Oh these ships are just for clan battles... Time to free XP a DM and troll em I guess?

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

1,386 posts
8,249 battles
6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

inb4 you see naked shimakazes in clan wars torping their own team.

I always white text “Shimakaze is still competitive, it’s just our players don’t know how to play” whenever I see a Shima TK in PT, always trigger people

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

1,498 posts

So I can start farming t10 noobs, for being out of place in super ships who won't know how to operate them ???  Or watch enemy fleet TK each other???

You watch the queues go up for people sitting in their battleships waiting to get in, because they want to blast people & have the high hit points ' armour.....

I would've thought using t7 exclusively would've been more fair & enjoyable for all, & therefore more intense.

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

"When the season starts, any player who played a Random or Clan Battle with Tier VIII–X ship will be given a set of three special Tier X ships for temporary use"

So what this means is that a player after 2 days buy's his brand new Derpitz join a Clan and can then get his Teamkillerkaze almost immediately :fish_palm:

Beta Tester
609 posts
6,780 battles

The rental ships seem like a good idea.  Clearly they are for the clans with below average to average players - any above average clan will obviously have plenty of players with appropriate ships to play the meta.

Having people get free T10 ships for the duration will mean many players and clans who wouldn't be able to participate now can.  The more people that participate the better for the game and everyone who plays it.  It matters not if they are good or bad at these ships - they will be playing other players around their level, and hopefully enjoying themselves.

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles
7 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

The rental ships seem like a good idea.  Clearly they are for the clans with below average to average players - any above average clan will obviously have plenty of players with appropriate ships to play the meta.

Having people get free T10 ships for the duration will mean many players and clans who wouldn't be able to participate now can.  The more people that participate the better for the game and everyone who plays it.  It matters not if they are good or bad at these ships - they will be playing other players around their level, and hopefully enjoying themselves.

I think thats not bad, give any one some free ship to enjoy Clan wars and they shall speed up grinding process >>>>:cap_rambo:

Unicum clan need some food to feed their WR

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Good news... tier 10 for rent

But...........seriously no CV !!!??? even clan war have no place for CV just because they want DD play able  ????,  WG hate CV that much ?? :Smile_facepalm:

I wonder if we have fog of war like in Wot, :cap_hmm:

If the ship restrict only for BB, how about to bring 7 Shimakaze into CW right ?:cap_hmm:

[151ST]
1,017 posts
4,530 battles
14 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

Heh heh Shimakaze.

Without Camo... ...

They say:

'We want this to be the best of the best'

Then offer rent-a-ship... Without Camo...

They offer rent-a-ship to increase number of people who can play clan battles without increasing the standard clan maximum...

Seriously 60-base at a minimum, preferably go 100 and can extend to 150...

[151ST]
1,017 posts
4,530 battles

If they did increase numbers would help get hype for CB, increasing activity...

Today alone I've had 3 old tanks mates hit me up for invite cause of CB, now they're in 152(overflow)

36 posts
13,137 battles

there doesn't seem to be any mention on dd/ca limitation, or does it?

I'm kinda hoping to see a 7 khaba clan pewpewing away because "fun factor"