Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oRANo

Pasta 5tier giulio cesare 1942 camouflage

11 comments in this topic

492 posts
7,669 battles

That's one darn good looking ship. Really liking that camo scheme. :cap_like:

I hope to be picking her up when she's available. I'm more excited for this ship than the RN BB line. I guess waiting for so so long the get the ships that should have been one of the first navies represented in the game took the wow factor out of their release. I just wish that the dispersion doesn't get nerfed too much before release. I like giving the ship a different flavour in the smaller guns having faster fire rate and good accuracy but lower damage. The Scharnhorst main guns should be like these. Only 11" but accuracy is wonky as all hell. WG? Reasons™.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,187 battles

She is a great looking ship.

Many Regia Marina ships are like this.

The candy stripe camo does wonders.

I cannot wait to populate my harbours with more RM ships.

Tee

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,187 battles
2 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

i still think that it's actually the Vittorio Veneto class

It's referred to as both/either in multiple forms of naval literature.

Hence my Littorio reference having a :P after it.

Tee

1,386 posts
8,248 battles
10 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

i still think that it's actually the Vittorio Veneto class

Littorio was laid down the same day as Veneto, Veneto had an earlier launch but came in a few days late of Littorio in terms of date of completion.

BTW I think WG promised us Roma for 2017, hope that comes soon, can’t wait for another piece of my collection

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Yes we need Roma, she is the only reason why i hesitate to open my wallet for Kobayashi Kii, even I really need Kii for training and farming. But Roma is a difference matter, she is beautiful ship and one of my most favorite ship. Sadly no any news about her until now even WG says she will come in this year:Smile_facepalm:

It will be good if she come in this christmas and Kobayashi camo will available for her ( i guess next Kobayashi ship will be Massachusetts):cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this