You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

the CV conspiracy theory, LETS PLAY CV!!!

21 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

even wonder why there is noob in T8 or T9 CV? or why there is CV look likes bot? well, as you know CV is the least played ship but the most influencial in the game. here is some theory that will blown your mind! prepare for PLAYING CV!!!

1. The Bot CV on T8

its REAL!!! may be some on farming stat by creating opponent bot CV?

2. Allies CV let you get bombed,....

howling sheet, both of ally CV and enemy CV is actually friend..... just what the.......

3. if USN CV is so poor, why recommend it to the noob?

well, they said IJN CV is full of multitasking.... they said USN CV is very easy because you only control a few squadron... they said USN CV plane is a lot stronger...... they said USN CV is easier for noob.... the fact, regular USN CV (premium not count) is the HARDEST CV to play! the lack of versatility and flexibility is the dead end for the noob. the USN CV player need to carefully thinking "WHERE", "WHEN", and "HOW" to planning their action. the lacking number of squadron limited their option to spot everywhere while maintaining strike and air support. also FEWER of hangar capacity in lower tier make them very dangerous to play for the noob. Langley, Saipan & Enterprise is the exception.

4. Unicum said to the noob "Dont play CV" or "AA in higher tier is so Deadly"

in fact CV is the most easiest ship in the game and not every ship have insane AA like minotaur in higher tier. they just dont want you to ruining their "Unicum stat" because you are messing around. the "the deadly AA" in higher tier is just rumour spread by the unicum to fear or prevent noob player to play CV. oh well, not everyone got AA spec build. "manual AA" and AADF is the only thing that make an AA ship very deadly. "manual AA" is 4 skill point, not every USN BB or CA take it. if you are talking about Montana or Des meme high AA, without manual AA they are not scary...... also Des Meme without AADF is another juicy target

but beware, manual AA is very strong if you are bad luck to meet some CV haters ship. for comparison a Grosser Kurfurst with manual AA destroyed 3/4 of 2x4 TB shokaku, a full HP Montana only shotdown 2 TB but all torp launched. do Grosser kurfurst have better AA than Montana? nope... its manual AA

also the high tier CV problem is not AA, but super duper HP from T10 BB if you are on T8 Lexington AS or Shokaku strike... 100K damage seems high, but its actually worthless because most of T10 BB have 90K++ HP and repair party. DoTs? good luck, since your CA team mates also spam HE and burn the enemy BB. HOW THE HECK I CARRY THE GAME IF THERE IS 3 BB + 3 CA remaining with full HP?

5. Lets play CV

last but not least, THIS IS THE MOST EASIEST WAY TO INCREASE YOUR CV STAT! by persuading more noob player to play CV, it mean less pro CV player as opponent. since the population of CV is so low, imagine if you are just battle againts the same noob all the day, giving you free bombing and more statpad. its win win too for both CV player, noob vs noob? alright lets do this! TELL EVERYONE LETS PLAY CV!!!!

and like domino, the unsatisfied and rage surface ship player will also play CV...... in the end because more noob CV player, there will be more rant about AA and ETC.... in the end, WG will buff CV even MORE! thanks to the Yamato sunk by CV, more people that interested in history will also play WoWs. and the more good news, the people that quit warship because "too much mechanic" WILL PLAY AGAIN! because CV is so easy! more and more they will also invite more player to the game......

here some interesting fact that happen in my country, "Why people play Mobile Legend instead of Dota2?" because its so crappy easy..... 

add more OP premium CV ship, and MOAR money!

conclusion :

if you are noob on CV, just persuade more noob player to play CV. ITS WIN-WIN SOLUTION, the noob got better stat and you get same skill opponent

and another note, play IJN CV :V

SF0u33q.jpg

Edited by Skarhabek

94 posts
2,795 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

here is some theory that will blown your mind!

:fish_book:

This actually blew my mind! Thanks to this, I lost most of my braincells! I don't know how I lived my life without this thread! This thread actually made my life a whole lot better and now I don't know what will I ever do without it~~ Truly a masterpiece~ I would surely recommend this thread to my friends~!

Spoiler

I don't have any~ :fish_aqua:

(´・ω・`)

Edited by Lightning_Ene

1,386 posts
8,237 battles

As I have said before, WG Game Center is a huge conspiracy.

Using a top sekret machine which harnesses the pure darkness of a certain type of notorious alcoholic drink, having poor Santa submerged inside a custom built water tank machine with the dark liquid and harvesting his thoughts, WG, under a top sekret contract, analyze all the players’ skills. And when the baddie was found, WGC acting as WG’s filthy agent, flags the player’s room with a tag “capture zone B”. The Rushian ninjas, using a special jet pack made of glass bottles and called “Mol**** Coc*****”, will rush into the player’s room and set up microscopic injectors on the player’s keyboard. Then they will retreat and wait in darkness. When the player touches the keyboard, an ancient dark liquid, symbol of alcohol abusment will be injected. The unfortunate player, being a sacrifice of WG’s super sekret dark plan, will be forced to type out long paragraph of shytpost, despite him being fully aware of what his fingers are doing, the fluid of dark magic has total control over his actions... And he just can’t stop...

Guess we have another example of sacrificial figure of WG’s plan...

And as I did last time, plz rate my conspiracy theory in a scale of 1-10

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

1,493 posts

@Skarhabek

I actually liked your post here, it was readable, well thought out, & curtain aspects of it have me thinking...

While I don't think of it as a conspiracy theory , your ideas about the us CV lack of flexibility is correct, & IT CAN seem daunting to the more inexperienced CV player (like me) on where to go, who to bomb, & which ships to dodge.

I don't play, or possess knowledge of every ship in each match, so I still can get stunned by the capability of my chosen target, & its potential survival rate, or turning speed or its AA ....

I think the main point that I see missing here though, is that this seems to be written from the view of a solo warrior Rambo type ideology, that means that it portays the cv player alone in the match...

While CVs do need a rework (& a super tester has posted an excellent thread filled with ideas earlier today), 

I think the point you are missing is that you should be working in conjunction with ships from your fleet, both in attacking & distracting, & using their AA to drag enemy planes over..

& in higher tier matches, with all the ships bigger health pool as you said, then it is perceptually harder to sink them on your own, so therefore may not be wise to waste all your planes trying to achieve this.

Work WITH your fleet, not be Rambo, see or ask what they need , spotting, bombing etc..

Allied CV letting you get bombed would also be unusual, it wouldn't help him or the fleet much, but he may expect you to have an idea of what to do at that tier, & also could be language barriers, different loadouts etc...  You could always stick near him to help each other with AA....

As for unicums not wanting their stats ruined by CV,  I would not think that would be the case.... But who knows?

Anyway, great thinking post...

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

423 posts

I love that the picture you show is most likely one of the Russian CVs from the 80's and not IJN or USN.  Although, it might be one of the old British CVs from the 80's as well. However, the lack of aircraft on deck in open ocean with sailors sunbathing, along with the poles sticking out the sides of the ski ramp lead me to believe that it's Russian.  

That's the real conspiracy. 

1,105 posts

13 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

Best comedy Tonight...

12 hours ago, drakon233 said:

sharkbait, if you ever run into my hydro DM, strike me as much as you want in your CV

1 hour ago, FenrirApalis said:

:HYPERLUL:

as long as dont have manual AA and AADF, Des meme is not as scary as minotaur.

12 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I totally enjoyed the story.

:cap_fainting:

its not story, its theory :V

11 hours ago, Lightning_Ene said:

I don't have any~ :fish_aqua:

now you have one :V

5 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

@Skarhabek

As for unicums not wanting their stats ruined by CV,  I would not think that would be the case.... But who knows?

Ordrazz

not only unicum, even the noob in surface ship also suffer from this thing. that is why i play CV myself because i dont believe random CV player.

2 hours ago, BunnyDragon said:

I love that the picture you show is most likely one of the Russian CVs from the 80's.....

its admiral kutnezov lol

4 hours ago, Velvet_Scarlantina said:

I'm still waiting for the day i see you as my opposing CV.

wait for me, i have Taiho and all module researched, but.... dont have the credit to buy the module... so still playing lower tier to get credit

1,859 posts
5,797 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

as long as dont have manual AA and AADF, Des meme is not as scary as minotaur.

its not story, its theory :V

now you have one :V

not only unicum, even the noob in surface ship also suffer from this thing. that is why i play CV myself because i dont believe random CV player.

its admiral kutnezov lol

wait for me, i have Taiho and all module researched, but.... dont have the credit to buy the module... so still playing lower tier to get credit

please do come and bomb my Des Moines

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles
1 hour ago, FenrirApalis said:

please do come and bomb my Des Moines

Even DM and memetaur is not invincible to CV if he/she is dead set on removing them.

Most of the time a CV dont have to strike to remove those 2. Just use an empty DB and hang around , perma spotting them for the rest of the match and they are in for a world of hurt.

Got 4 report last match for perma spotting a memetaur defending cap :Smile_trollface:

207 posts
8,201 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Even DM and memetaur is not invincible to CV if he/she is dead set on removing them.

Most of the time a CV dont have to strike to remove those 2. Just use an empty DB and hang around , perma spotting them for the rest of the match and they are in for a world of hurt.

Got 4 report last match for perma spotting a memetaur defending cap :Smile_trollface:

last time Shoukaku do that to my Des meme, their planes melted lol...
7.2 km AA lel
Des meme air detect is around 7.6 km... ( CE+Concealment mod)
but most CV dont know what range is their plane when spotting ship...

Edited by Gesterbein

1,347 posts
8,872 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

The Minotaur probably didn't take the AA skills and upgrades. With AFT and AA mod 2, you can push the AA range to over 8km. And with CE and the Concealment mod, you can't spot it without the Minotaur spotting your planes back, unless you took the Evasive Maneuvers maybe.

Or the Minotaur had its AA turned off for some reason.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Uhhh where did my brain cells go? I think it got destroyed trying to comprehend sharkbait's post. You say USN CV is the hardest CV's to play, because you never tried to play it even once, in fact USN CV is the same as IJN CV's if you know what you're doing and knowing the basics of USN CV gameplay. I'll be waiting for you to battle against you in CV and try to bomb my newly acquired Des Memes or having an aerial battle with my USN CV.

BTW I never forget on how you do yolo miserably in your Bismy when I played RJ-sama lol.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles
9 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

I got Hiryuu to Hakuryuu...

Along with Hindie, Senjougahara and Shima