You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
potato18

Can I buy Bismarck Again if I earned her in the hunt?

8 comments in this topic

71 posts

The title basically say's it all I'm just asking to be sure, if I earned the Bismarck through the 'Hunt For The Bismarck' campaign which happened quite a few months ago, would I be able to buy her again if I sold her? The reason I want to sell her is because I'm strapped for credits and I don't have the patience or money to get more using common methods... And I really want the North Carolina simply because she's a beautiful ship.... And I definitely do not want to sell my Yamato.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Only if you have researched her via Gneisenau. Otherwise you have to research her again before buying. But yes, you can buy her again. 

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
22 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Only if you have researched her via Gneisenau. Otherwise you have to research her again before buying. But yes, you can buy her again. 

No need to , i finished the campaign before i even get the Bayern , sold it , and aparently the ship is researched the moment you complete the campaign , meaning you can skip any ship before it lol.

You can buy it again without having to unlock prior ships

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
14 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

No need to , i finished the campaign before i even get the Bayern , sold it , and aparently the ship is researched the moment you complete the campaign , meaning you can skip any ship before it lol.

You can buy it again without having to unlock prior ships

I didn't know that. I stand corrected.

260 posts
4,649 battles

They gave you the ship for free, that means it is also researched. What is unique about the mission is the camo, which you can get them only from completing the collection. Anyway, You can't sell those camo either.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
On 9/24/2017 at 0:16 PM, potato18 said:

The title basically say's it all I'm just asking to be sure, if I earned the Bismarck through the 'Hunt For The Bismarck' campaign which happened quite a few months ago, would I be able to buy her again if I sold her? The reason I want to sell her is because I'm strapped for credits and I don't have the patience or money to get more using common methods... And I really want the North Carolina simply because she's a beautiful ship.... And I definitely do not want to sell my Yamato.

Did you clean out your Inventory in Port?If you haven't you can get back a lot of credits that way very fast by selling stuff you don't need.