You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fi_teru

Unable to return to port

2 comments in this topic

[AKAGI]
1 post

I know the problem existed in the previous version of the game, which I heard people talking about it but I never ran across the problem. Unfortunately, after the patch 6.11 (latest), I start having the problem which I can't return to port after a battle without having the game redirecting me into it. The problem is not persistent as it may occur twice/thrice in every 10 battles. Nevertheless it annoys the heck outta me? I've ran files integrity test and there was no error. 

Any solution to the problem without having me reinstalling the game? 

492 posts
7,669 battles

Yeah same here. Only been happening since latest patch. At the battle results screen the back button and the battle button do nothing. Hitting escape is the same, nada. So cannot return to port. Only thing I can do is Kill the Wows process manually and then restart the game. Intermittent, say like once every 7-10 battles. I think it was occurring quite a few patches ago also. Sure is a pain for it to still not be fixed.

Re-installing isn't going to help. Your only going to re-install the same buggy files again. Solution is wait for it to be fixed. Soon™.

Edited by HobartAWD