Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

I love Atlanta

16 comments in this topic

440 posts
3,379 battles

Well..  I don't have an atlanta, but I do have a shchors, which is :

- A tier 7

- Has guns that spam HE

- Squishy

And I love it to bits :cap_like:

326 posts
10,532 battles

Ah Atlanta...

The ship that very squishy which 99% of player don't understand how to play her, despite she was receive a lots of buff on her.

If u not someone who completely a derp, the Atlanta is the Goldman Sachs of WOW, creating money and crushing people dream whenever it goes.

What makes the Atlanta is the best ship in her tier inside the game is, no matter how hard RNG and MM tries to ("f" word) u.......

(She's very easy to get burn or loss any of her module......REALLY FREAKING AWESOME, ISN'T IT)

8gc2fdq.thumb.jpg.365a35f0b0d928d4a047f6919a930dac.jpgqhvoxal.thumb.jpg.7f6d79f472df08d1d07a992793537b10.jpg

...........you still can make consistent amount of credits and money, even ur damage u farm just like ("s" word), but it doesn't matter anyway.

shot-17_05.13_16_12.21-0005.thumb.jpg.37e35a98a4179f1f7ec15a2b6c7f1cf8.jpgshot-17_05.13_16_12.23-0232.thumb.jpg.5cc26b27d4b0ef09270cacb20fbca4a4.jpgshot-17_05.11_16_37.52-0799.thumb.jpg.e40d1acaec61fd2300a2ac03421921fd.jpgshot-17_05.11_16_37.54-0075.thumb.jpg.e1970a01972dea43f0e495d32f77bdc1.jpg

Huehuehue "evil grin" .

[APS]
80 posts
6,451 battles
42 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

We do a lot Sims + Atlanta combo. It's unwinnable.

only because noone does Emerald divisions

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
54 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

I can see the cap potential in that. Sadly I have no friends ;-;

None of my real life friends play this game either. Actually, given the age of my friend circle, none of my friends even regularly play computer games anymore. But here comes the beauty of online games and communities. You hang around long enough, you are bound to make many friends. Online game can magically bring people from many races, many cultures and many languages under same umbrella, it's fascinating. And I am grateful for this. Met so many good people while playing online games over the course of time, none of whom shall I ever met in real life. But, at the end of the day, they do leave an impression on your life, and create many short but beautiful memories.

Well, I'm learning English, how was that?

18 posts
1,821 battles

I love it, find some random late at night, let the tension mount then pour your hot golden shower onto her, spraying from end to end, you can tell they love it too from the way they wiggle.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
2 hours ago, cplripley said:

I love it, find some random late at night, let the tension mount then pour your hot golden shower onto her, spraying from end to end, you can tell they love it too from the way they wiggle.

What did I just read.... :cap_fainting:MOOODDDS

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
10 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

None of my real life friends play this game either. Actually, given the age of my friend circle, none of my friends even regularly play computer games anymore. But here comes the beauty of online games and communities. You hang around long enough, you are bound to make many friends. Online game can magically bring people from many races, many cultures and many languages under same umbrella, it's fascinating. And I am grateful for this. Met so many good people while playing online games over the course of time, none of whom shall I ever met in real life. But, at the end of the day, they do leave an impression on your life, and create many short but beautiful memories.

Well, it's hard to find divs and I've always been the type of guy to jump right into the next battle when I die.

440 posts
3,379 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

18 posts
1,821 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

What did I just read.... :cap_fainting:MOOODDDS

Huh? Atlanta gameplay can be very tense!,  you have to get very close with the range on that arc  and you know your getting a load fired in return  then its your turn to wiggle and hope most of it just splashes around you,  at least at 8ks you can shoot off torps and just hope they penetrate.

Dont you like the Atlanta?

Sign in to follow this