Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Part downloads and manual patch

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

hi, i would like to suggest if its OK or at least put in consider  to put part downloads or manual patch since some of players including me don't have much free time to download and i also have some problems when i have to go, ill pause the patch, then when i got back, it'll start again about 500mb less. It will be great help for some future players if it will be ok XD 

72 posts
12 battles

The Download Launcher should cover the issue you raised, (to not interrupt your daily activities with the internet line) and its better than a full client download since you have the ability to pause / start when needed. For the part of 

ill pause the patch, then when i got back, it'll start again about 500mb less.

this we will probably need to check again if its intended. but thanks for the suggestion :)

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You can use the WoWs Launcher, it's a torrent client for WoWs download only.

You can close the launcher to stop downloading and run it again to resume it back.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

ill pause the patch, then when i got back, it'll start again about 500mb less.

Since the launcher is a torrent client, the 500mb less you mentioned is not lost actually. When you resume the download, the torrent client "re-check" the files that already downloaded and resume where it last stop. It's not lost.  ;)

1 post

hi, i would like to suggest if its OK or at least put in consider  to put part downloads or manual patch since some of players including me don't have much free time to download and i also have some problems when i have to go, ill pause the patch, then when i got back, it'll start again about 500mb less. It will be great help for some future players if it will be ok XD

pelase manual pacth guys

Sign in to follow this