You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Preferred T10 ship - clan battles

What is your go-to clan battle vessel?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your go-to clan battle vessel?

• Gearing
    • Des Moines
    • Montana
    • Midway
    • Shimakaze
    • Zao
    • Yamato
    • Hakuryu
    • Henry the 4th
    • Z-52
    • Grosser Kurfurst
    • Hindenburg
    • Minotaur
    • Conqueror
    • Grozovoi
    • Khabarovsk
    • Moskva
    • Tier 10 Pan Asian DD

28 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

actually, in a clan war environment, every tier 10 ship is competitive, as shown by the S2 T10 superleague, when in the hands of non [content removed] lords and in an environment where you can actually count on team support to play the ship to it maximum potential, even renowned shit ships like the shima can have a very big impact into the battle

that being said, i think that the top ships of each class in CWs will be(excluding CVs)

Dank moins, fast ROF, radar which you can count on DDs smokeing for you and the hands-down best cap pushing and defense capabilities in a CA, it;s a no brainer

gearing, in a teamplay environment EVERYONE needs a gearing, her American cigars are dank as F, and with smoke mod you can literally smoke 12 people with room to spare(someone actually tried this in training room)

for BBs im a bit conflicted, yamato, GK, montana and conq all have specialties that make them very equally balanced, but in the end i'd take GK for her secondary that denies DDs caps and the hydro

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[151ST]
1,014 posts
4,526 battles

It's more about team composition...

Gearing, DAM, 52 and Mino are amazing ships in a team environment, but it's hard to argue with Zao for pure annoyance...

Midway - lol

Super Tester
7,576 posts
8,001 battles

@LordTyphoon umm, no multiple select option? Its not like I want to take the same ship every match... that'd be boring.

Anyway, Montana. She's the 2nd best TX BB after Conqueror right now, requires less direct support from CV, heaviest broadside firepower maintaining angle. Besides, there will be no Yamato in clan battle since that is the most useless TX BB right now.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
16 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

@LordTyphoon umm, no multiple select option? Its not like I want to take the same ship every match... that'd be boring.

Anyway, Montana. She's the 2nd best TX BB after Conqueror right now, requires less direct support from CV, heaviest broadside firepower maintaining angle. Besides, there will be no Yamato in clan battle since that is the most useless TX BB right now.

about yammy? yeah,

armor dosnt matter when you are in smoke.....:etc_red_button:

381 posts
9,957 battles

I think t10 is the most balanced tier (except the MegaZao ofc). But if I have to choose I might select these following ships:

CV: 422 Hakuryu

BB: MegaZao. If she's banned for some reasons lulz, the rest will depends on maps + meta. If bow-on meta prevails, Yamato is the choice to go. But 7v7 format can allow a lot of freedom in movement so in that case Montana/GK will shine.

CA: Des Moines and Hindenburg. One provides anti-cruiser and anti-DD ability. The other one has awesome long-range DPM.

DD: Gearing because of its smoke. In case the smoke change is implemented, Z52 might be a top choice thanks to its well-rounded arsenal.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

T10, is the most balanced tier imo

The gap betwen Omaha and Furutaka is like Grand canyon Big. While Zao is strong, You cant call Des Moines Weak either like on lower Tier counterpart

Every ship op at TX. 

Though in Competitive Khaba is prob the somewhat Weakest. due To how they like being lonewolf, and horid manuvertibility- a T10 carrier can devstrike easily

If CV decide to protect it. Then it become high maintance DD that cant Play objective at all

Edited by humusz

980 posts
12,617 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

so demanding

poll edited for multiple choice

Edited by LordTyphoon

326 posts
10,540 battles
1 hour ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Where is my mother russia and my dear Hindeburg?

Sorry, both of them are "limited edition". Only the chosen one (not a chepskate captain) will driver this unique botes.

Besides this 9 ships consider are consider as "za warudo" of WOW & always been pick by weaboos (that's include me). 

146 posts
10,264 battles

Groz more popular than Shima . . . seriously? 

Than the captains who selected Groz please give me some tips. I just can't get her to work and have pretty much given up. 

Just bought Shima . . . it's easy-mode in comparison. 

[151ST]
1,014 posts
4,526 battles

Only have the Zao at 10, I have bucketloads of 8s, dam you WG...

If I could I would run Radar Minotaur (just about got the Edinburgh - so won't make it in time)...