Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mingfang47

Restore old LBT sorting logic in clan member list

1 comment in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hi everyone,

I would like to applaud the development team on another step forward to clan-related feature to the game.

But there is this change that I, as clan's commander, disapproves and I would like to convey to the development team as well as to bring attention to other clans' officers if they so agree or not.

New change. I noticed that there is new Last Battle Time (LBT) sorting logic for hidden accounts and they are now falling off the sorting.

At the moment, I am looking for another way to identify my clan members' LBT via in-game with this new implementation. And it seems I found none unless others would raise suggest an alternative.

shot-17_09.21_21_39.51-0203.thumb.jpg.cfa3803f638aec94446e47a3291fac00.jpg

A bit of history. Before the implementation of the Update 0.6.11.0, we can wildly guess & see the length of your members' LBT even if they are hidden.

I understand it's illogical that it should not be that way because they are hidden. But it's convenient for me to identify who are inactive for very long time in the clan, especially with the ongoing concern/issue of limited number of players each clans can accommodate.

59c3b9f36a52c_Capture2-Copy.thumb.JPG.fe688240281865efde730473d6c6b143.JPG

Ok. Issue raised. History discussed. What I or maybe others expect?

Expected change: Rollback to 0.6.10.0 sorting logic for LBT in the clan list. Or the better, LBT should be displayed and sorted together even if they are hidden account.

P.S.: This should be neither in here or suggestion section but oh well.

Sign in to follow this