You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Update 0.6.11 Feedback

32 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Clan Naval Bases are here!

If you're not in a clan yet, you might want to consider joining one or even starting one now. In this update, clans now have the opportunity to build facilities in their Naval Base which will give economic bonuses to active clan members. What facilities are you looking forward to the most? Or perhaps you'd prefer a different kind of bonus than what is currently available?

Along with Naval Bases, clan members can now acquire Oil to help develop their clan's Naval Bases. And in the future, there will be Clan Battles from which clan members will have more opportunities to earn more oil.

Other game changes and fixes have also been implemented in this update. IFHE is now buffed for small caliber guns, Scenario mode is now restricted to tier VI, and a few minor balance changes to various ships were made.

Let us know what you think of the new update!

NOTE: Please post all bug reports in the Bug Reports section, and follow the recommended format for bug reporting.

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles

why forbid T5 in Scenarios

DOes T6 better than T5 or just a trash always cry?

How many mistake WG made in this year?Icon_achievement_BD2_CREW.png

21688064_1500646800019332_2027417964017621641009_1500646816685997_45484240135711

Edited by MatterCore

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles
6 minutes ago, HauserDuke said:

someone pls help me, this is bug or there is another required for finished this mission ?

bug.png

Either the citadel or airplane requirements hasn't been fulfilled. The interface isn't showing it properly.

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

CVs have been hamstrung in scenario by AADF. There are no other targets to go for. The targets stay grouped. Basically you have just reduced the CV potential by 3 strikes. They were never OP in scenario in the first place.

[LBAS]
164 posts
3,932 battles

If you are not part of a Clan, does the Oil you earn stockpile? Is there a way to keep track of it? 

It seems the Oil system has been implemented with the assumption that you would be in a Clan. What about the many who are not, are thinking of joining, but want to know what happens to the oil they earn in the mean time?

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
953 posts
5,654 battles
1 hour ago, FinbarAu said:

If you are not part of a Clan, does the Oil you earn stockpile? Is there a way to keep track of it? 

It seems the Oil system has been implemented with the assumption that you would be in a Clan. What about the many who are not, are thinking of joining, but want to know what happens to the oil they earn in the mean time?

You can join my clan if you want to. it a zero pressure clan, do what you want (within the rules of WG).

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles
On 9/23/2017 at 1:56 PM, keskparane said:

CVs have been hamstrung in scenario by AADF. There are no other targets to go for. The targets stay grouped. Basically you have just reduced the CV potential by 3 strikes. They were never OP in scenario in the first place.

ah I know this, CV in PVE now all trashed, those CA CL have max AA skills + flags, no way to do 2nd strike

AOBA I can drop 1-3 torps

Myoko all of strike crafts vanished in 5s

even KUma can shoot down 3-4 planes of indy

Edited by MatterCore

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,129 battles

So, was looking through the patch notes again and I noticed this:

• Added a special container and a unique permanent camouflage for the Soviet Tier V battleship Oktyabrskaya Revoluciya

Sorry, was away from the game a while (National Service and OPSEC), but was it sold on the Asia Server at any point?
And following, will it be sold in the future?

[151ST]
1,017 posts
4,530 battles

Clan size maximum is horrible and should be upped.

At least 60 with 20/HQ upgrade.

This will enable clans to actually consistently compete in clan battles and not make it a pros-only queue, which would simply kill it.

For more in depth analysis:

Obviously we now know it'll be tier 10 only which will only make the disparity exponentially worse.

I would honestly ask for clan max 100 with ability to up it further but thought 60 would at least get some decently frequent clan battles (in line with Stronghold Battles in Tanks) which is exactly what this is.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,279 battles

More importantly, can WG fix the loading speed of less used features. Inventory and Clan Base takes ages to load。

And buff Prinz Eugen

Edited by FishyPower

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

Clan size needs to be increased without the need to spend oil to do so. The cost in oil to increase clan size is terrible. Either you guys are doing this to get more money or it is a badly thought out process in clan development. If it's about getting more money, it's shameful. You get enough from premium ship purchases, xp conversions, containers and camo/flag packs to not need to take advantage of people waiting for a good clan development to be included in the game. If it's a badly thought out development issue, then it should be an easy fix to make it a more enjoyable clan experience.

The way it is now, people have to kick out decent guys and girls who only have time to play on weekends so the clan can fund more oil production in favor of players with unlimited time to play for oil. That isn't conducive to a game concept intended to be a more enjoyable experience of the game. World of tanks has a better clan structure than this. Please fix it

The idea of clans is a great one however. I really applaud the developers for bringing it into the game. The clan size limit and the way to increase it is the only down side and it IS a big downside. 

Edited by Xero2301

4 posts
1,821 battles

Well, the Mac client crashes 2 to 3 times each battle on osx 10.13. Not really sure if the computer system or the game client issue.

It is really affecting my gaming experience and the game crashes in the middle of the battle.

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

Since last update I am getting a lot of instances where the game wont register A or D keys.

Edited by keskparane