Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kamanah

Oil Question

5 comments in this topic

318 posts
6,868 battles

Seeing this is a new feature in game, i was wondering if WG has implemented a function to see who in Clan has made contributions to the Oil gained - sort of leader table which allows the Clan leader the ability to review members based on their participation into building the new Ship Yard?

Also would it be better that Oil is shown on the Battle Report at the end of a game, rather than just a notification that flashes up for 2 seconds?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

lol you want clan promotion with that @Kamanah? +1 :Smile-_tongue:

Well, I want to see the "Oil Acquired" daily/weekly/(possibly)monthly log report, can be viewable by clan members only. I don't want only my clan officers can see that.

Edited by Mingfang47

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

You can already see how many oil each member has contributed, it's in the clan members list. However, a more detailed log as suggested by Mingfang47 is a good idea.

3 hours ago, Kamanah said:

Also would it be better that Oil is shown on the Battle Report at the end of a game, rather than just a notification that flashes up for 2 seconds?

It's not shown in the battle report because currently oil is gained via containers or missions.

Sign in to follow this