Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xamdam

Really liking my new Alabama WG but...

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,249 battles

Why tier X almost every single battle? Really... enough already!

I'm starting to wonder if it's because I'm using it to train my Montana captain. Just one more point to 19 but... my gawd, the MM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
257 posts
4,249 battles

Hell, with all the free xp'd tier Xs out there, they might as well just sell tier X premiums... Then we'd have nothing to complain about. Err... well... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
257 posts
4,249 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

So that when you play Montana, you can club the other T8s you get every game. I call it fair.


I get no satisfaction out of that. And fair, nope. I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
1 minute ago, xamdam said:


I get no satisfaction out of that. And fair, nope. I don't think so.

 

Its not about getting satisfaction. Lets say, in tier 8, you face tier 10s 80% of times. But, in a tier 10, you face tier 8s 100% of time. It is numerically more than fair. And for you, you think it as a reward that comes with unlocking tier 10s, the grand prizes!! 

 

Now for your case, come on, you are in one of the best (if not the best) tier 8 BB. You should be able to take it on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
257 posts
4,249 battles
15 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

 

Now for your case, come on, you are in one of the best (if not the best) tier 8 BB. You should be able to take it on. 


I'm doing ok in it. That doesn't make it any more enjoyable being constantly up tiered.

From earlier tonight.
 

shot-17.09.20_14.07.49-0127.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
783 posts
4,821 battles
28 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

that being said, i dont think i've really sen/heard you rant before...

 

You sure? He had his own fair share of rants. You on the other hand. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
203 posts
11,788 battles

Its only a matter of time before tier 8 constantly being bottom tier in a match though.
Right now there's event requiring players to play tier 10s to get Super Containers maybe that's the case right now but unfortunately it doesn't end there.

Why do I said its only a matter of time ? Its quite a domino affect for giving certain tiers a privillege match making sadly.
Tier 1-4 have this privillege but it also make tier 5-6 suffer from having to deal with +2/-1 kind of MM.
When players realise this +2/-1 MM they will most likely to grind through tier 5-6 as fast as possible and never look back unless that ship happens to be good or they just love that ship.
Most players will stick with either tier 4 or 7 because of said reason. Tier 4 is perfect at being "Top" and don't have to deal with tier 6 while tier 7 has some chance to be top tier against tier 5.

Did I mention players have the option to play coop ? and tier 5-6 exclusive scenario mode to do the grinding.
At tier 1 You'll realise when you're in a battle you'll face mostly veterans/clubbers everywhere that is because most of new players are playing in CO OP.
Same could be said for tier 5-6. Most of them will be playing scenario mode. Making available players queuing up at tier 5-6 even less in random battles.

 

When there's not much players queuing up as tier 6 that means MM has to do what it could to get that tier 8 into the battle and it did.

It matches a tier 8 against tier 9-10 or MAJORITY of ships in that match is tier 8 as a top tier which left you a feeling of "This is not a match of me being top tier"

I forgot to mention tier 10 also has the privillege of having that great bonus perma camo.
Combine that with Premium account and some players already make profit most of the game they play in tier 10 so there's no reason for them to go lower tiers altogether.
 

Edited by MikuChrome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,662 posts
10,469 battles
Just now, MikuChrome said:

Its only a matter of time before tier 8 constantly being bottom tier in a match though.
Right now there's event requiring players to play tier 10s to get Super Containers maybe that's the case right now but unfortunately it doesn't end there.

Why do I said its only a matter of time ? Its quite a domino affect for giving certain tiers a privillege match making sadly.
Tier 1-4 have this privillege but it also make tier 5-6 suffer from having to deal with +2/-1 kind of MM.
When players realise this +2/-1 MM they will most likely to grind through tier 5-6 as fast as possible and never look back unless that ship happens to be good or they just love that ship.
Most players will stick with either tier 4 or 7 because of said reason. Tier 4 is perfect at being "Top" and don't have to deal with tier 6 while tier 7 has some chance to be top tier against tier 5.

Did I mention players have the option to play coop ? and tier 5-6 exclusive scenario mode to do the grinding.
At tier 1 You'll realise when you're in a battle you'll face mostly veterans/clubbers everywhere that is because most of new players are playing in CO OP.
Same could be said for tier 5-6. Most of them will be playing scenario mode. Making available players queuing up at tier 5-6 even less in random battles.

 

When there's not much players queuing up as tier 6 that means MM has to do what it could to get that tier 8 into the battle and it did.

It matches a tier 8 against tier 9-10 or MAJORITY of ships in that match is tier 8 as a top tier which left you a feeling of "This is not a match of me being top tier"

Please dont forget that the majority of heavy credit grinders are focused at tier 8, with the exception of Mi Mo and Saipan being more/less capable at printing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

that being said, i dont think i've really sen/heard you rant before...

 

 

You mean the OP, or me?

I don't usually rant, I just accept it's my bad luck or me being a noob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×