Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Smoke change isn't coming for 0.6.11?

10 comments in this topic

683 posts
7,332 battles

Haha, looks like I'm not the only person who was searching for any change in smoke mechanism in patch notes :P

I do hope the current smoke mechanism Will be changed for the better, though I personally have no other idea how to make it better..

481 posts
7,606 battles
21 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

either they turn it down or simply make a further test as the result might be not satisfying

What? You mean they will try testing something for a decent period to prevent releasing something unbalanced and prematurely? Maybe a good idea WG to try out this different tactic, seeing as it is so very different from what we have been getting lately. Who knows, this wacky idea might just actually work.

To season to taste, sprinkle above statement liberally with sarcasm. :Smile-_tongue:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
36 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

What? You mean they will try testing something for a decent period to prevent releasing something unbalanced and prematurely? Maybe a good idea WG to try out this different tactic, seeing as it is so very different from what we have been getting lately. Who knows, this wacky idea might just actually work.

To season to taste, sprinkle above statement liberally with sarcasm. :Smile-_tongue:

you will see that those are the thing that might prevent something like underwhelming Graf Zeppelin and superbly OP Belfast and Kutuzov

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
10 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

you will see that those are the thing that might prevent something like underwhelming Graf Zeppelin and superbly OP Belfast and Kutuzov

meanwhile, with this IFHE change belfast and miku has been buffed even more, yeah WG, real smooth, real smooth

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
Just now, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

The new IFHE change affected 139mm-...

Ummmm secondary build?

oh, they changed it again? i thought it was for up to 152mm

Sign in to follow this