Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
darkflame88

Participated in the WoWS Survey and now my game is broken

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
154 posts
4,084 battles

So I participated in the Wows survey that popped up in my port, one of the things that I wrote was that lag and Desync are still a big problem.

 

The next thing I know, my game is constantly freezing, I am suffering from extreme lag spikes, with my ping hitting 1200ms and I'm constantly being dropped from the match.

I understand that WG despises criticism but I think this is a little over the top just because I find their servers to be a bit under powered. 

 

So lesson learnt, I'll never participate in any of their surveys ever again, all they did was punish me for it. :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

shot-17_08.01_20_20.37-0729.thumb.jpg.18dd9201678b701dc0c922c9751dd2ff.jpg

shot-17_08.01_20_23.42-0890.thumb.jpg.252fbf37f38a18163ca76cf6b080d50a.jpgshot-17_08.01_20_52.56-0715.thumb.jpg.c38c68e964353196524fc953a031882c.jpg

 

 

HOW HAPPY ARE YOU WITH OUR DETONATION SERVACES?

 

OH, VERY UNSATISFIED? here have another detonaton NEXT MATCH FREE OF CHARGE

 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
317 posts
6,856 battles

When ever i buy something from the store i get about 3 days of utter hellish MM as a thank you from WG. Such is life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
154 posts
4,084 battles
3 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

When ever i buy something from the store i get about 3 days of utter hellish MM as a thank you from WG. Such is life.

Hellish MM is better than not even getting into the match, or being kicked out of it 5 minutes in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Video Contributor
2,261 posts
10,782 battles
26 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

shot-17_08.01_20_20.37-0729.thumb.jpg.18dd9201678b701dc0c922c9751dd2ff.jpg

shot-17_08.01_20_23.42-0890.thumb.jpg.252fbf37f38a18163ca76cf6b080d50a.jpgshot-17_08.01_20_52.56-0715.thumb.jpg.c38c68e964353196524fc953a031882c.jpg

 

 

HOW HAPPY ARE YOU WITH OUR DETONATION SERVACES?

 

OH, VERY UNSATISFIED? here have another detonaton NEXT MATCH FREE OF CHARGE

 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Drakon's based :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,068 posts
3,846 battles
17 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

So I participated in the Wows survey that popped up in my port, one of the things that I wrote was that lag and Desync are still a big problem.

 

The next thing I know, my game is constantly freezing, I am suffering from extreme lag spikes, with my ping hitting 1200ms and I'm constantly being dropped from the match.

I understand that WG despises criticism but I think this is a little over the top just because I find their servers to be a bit under powered. 

 

So lesson learnt, I'll never participate in any of their surveys ever again, all they did was punish me for it. :Smile-_tongue:

I'm surprised they even let me log back in with some of the negative feedback I have given in those surveys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×