GRADAN31

My thoughts on earning free EXP without doubloons

12 comments in this topic

260 posts
4,654 battles

As per title, just my thoughts, constructive critic is welcomed. I wanted to write this post because in the recent WoWS 2nd Year Anniversary, there is 200% on first victory and premium. Spamming my signals allows me to gain 100K of free EXP in 3 days.

What happens when you spams:

Spoiler

J2rpqj9h.jpg

NOTE: It will be a slow grind, use doubloons is the fastest way. This is just a casual gaming guide for poor users.

For those who is lazy to read, Simplified Conclusion:

Spoiler

SPAM THE ECONOMIC (and/or) SPECIAL SIGNALS during PREMIUM with Special bonus

Main Text:

I usually do is to use the signals and camo when there is premium time.

Example: with 50% Equal Speed Charlie London.

Normal: Effective multiplier = 1.0 (normal) x 1.5 = 1.5

Premium: Effective multiplier = 1.5 (premium) x 1.5 = 2.25

From the example, you are getting more from the signals when you use them during premium times. Effects on signals and camo are added together, and multiple in the EXP equation. Premium time is a direct multiplier in the equation, which means you are getting 50% more from whatever you used. It is not hard to see when WARGAMING keep showing you the result screen with premium effects.

Free EXP signals are usually in the hundreds. For example Papa Papa, +300%, your Free EXP will increase from 5% to 15% (see below for the formula). Stating the obvious, to increase your free EXP, put more signals for both base and free EXP, not forgetting the camo also.

When should I use my signals/camo?

Condition 1-> Researching the ship/modules

Normal days: Save up unless you have a lot of them.

Premium: SPAM ALL signals and camo, on first Victory ships. If you lose, just take it as EXP earning. Special signals can spam lesser, since they are rarer.

Premium + special bonus (like 200% first victory): SPAM ALL!!!

Condition 2-> Not researching anything, training commander and earning credits.

Normal days: Save up unless you have a lot of signals/doubloon camo. Credit camo should still be used on ships like DD.

Premium: Use those you need, like Zulu (+20% credit) and Zulu Hotel (+50% commander EXP)

Premium + special bonus (like 200% first victory): SPAM those you need, especially on first victories.

NOTE2: Spam at ships that you are researching and/or higher tier. Reason: 1) so you will minimise wasting those ship EXP that are useless without Doubloons. 2) Higher tier (like 8+) usually earn more base EXP, unless you seal club at tier 5-7 (i.e. don’t waste on lower tier ships).

NOTE3: EXP gained from Base EXP Modifiers are added to the Commander EXP, under “Ship’s bonuses”, so you are also training your Commander.

NOTE7:

Where can I get more camo/signals/premium time?

1)      Public test: usually play 1 battle and earn 3 signals from all type expect special signals. There are also camo and premium time, but you have to spend more time on it.

2)      Campaigns and Missions: camo, signals, premium are the rewards in some

3)      Supply Crate: 2000exp is easiest to get.

4)      World of Tanks: Yes, for those play WoT, they do have premium in some of their missions. Premiums are shared across account.

Appendix:

Spoiler

From WoWs Wiki: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy#Earning_Credits_and_Experience

They listed out the equations for Total EXP and Free EXP.

So to summarise, Free EXP = (EBASE x AT x CBEXP) x 0.05 x CFEXP

Where:

EBASE = Base EXP

AT = Account Multiplier

CBEXP = Coefficients of the Base EXP modifiers

CFEXP = Coefficients of the Free EXP modifiers

Signals that increase CBEXP:

Type

Name

Effects on Modifier

Economic Signals

Equal Speed Charlie LondonPCEF003_EqualSpeed_SignalFlag.png

+50%

Special Signals

Red DragonPCEF022_Red_Dragon_Flag.png

+100%

Special Signals

HydraPCEF024_Hydra_Flag.png

+50%

Signals that increase CFEXP:

Type

Name

Effects on Modifier

Economic Signals

Papa PapaPCEF002_PP_SignalFlag.png

+300%

Special Signals

OuroborosPCEF023_Ouroboros_Flag.png

+777%

Special Signals

HydraPCEF024_Hydra_Flag.png

+250%

Beta Tester
908 posts

Only use free xp flags on ships that yield most xp and on days with 200% bonus. Stack on all xp modifier flags and fxp modifier flags. Put it on your best ship like atago or missouri. 

You can get games of 10k fxp if played well. 

For credits use a missouri and the 70% bonus in flags. 

260 posts
4,654 battles
10 hours ago, SlamUez said:

Only use free xp flags on ships that yield most xp and on days with 200% bonus. Stack on all xp modifier flags and fxp modifier flags. Put it on your best ship like atago or missouri. 

You can get games of 10k fxp if played well. 

For credits use a missouri and the 70% bonus in flags. 

Haven't bought any premium ships, and currently grinding my way to missouri. For future reference I guess.

43 posts
2,377 battles

NEED HELP FARMING 300k Free xp before the Mighty Mo leaves.
F2P
No premium time

free xp flags: close to 0

Premium ships, t5 Russian October Revolution

Level: Nowhere close to unicum.

WG: oh you're halfway through to the Mo?! Shame if someone removes her and replaces with something more expensive.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
1 hour ago, Dendi_Superman said:

F2P
No premium time

WG: oh you're halfway through to the Mo?! Shame if someone removes her and replaces with something more expensive.

one word for you: R.I.P

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

You're going to be playing until your eyes bleed to get the Misery and probably not make it.   Work towards something that is achievable without ruining your enjoyment of the game..  

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles
2 hours ago, Dendi_Superman said:

F2P
No premium time

i did do 300K+ fxp during operation narai, stack atlanta with camo+flags+premium time does the job..but this is operation so its consistent on random battles its very much impossible

for your situation its better you target other ships or make use your fxp for other things, no point force yourself at this stage as said above you will not have any fun

goodluck friend

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

Oh and, don't forget the contest sections in the forums, you can win some doubloons that way, and it's also a good way to improve your skills (to match the contest requirements).

1,105 posts
3 hours ago, Dendi_Superman said:

F2P
No premium time

convert elite XP to free XP, at the last day of Missouri still being sell..... problem solved......

U NEED TO SAVE ALL MONIES YOU GOT NOW!

DO IT! FOR STEVEN SEAGAL!

World-of-Warships-Steven-Seagal-Never-Fo

[LN]
143 posts
10,119 battles
18 hours ago, Dendi_Superman said:

F2P
No premium time

grinding free xp and at the same time, save money to buy doubloons, you still have more than 2 months so good luck

only you can help yourself, no one gonna do it

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

I have 1m FE anh that's my way. Use all your combo SIGNAL FLAGS and CAMO in premium time to get more and more FE. One more thing, DO NOT use "New year 2017" camo, with combo signals, this camo buff less than other camo buff +100% EXP (type 6, Soul Ocean).