You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,260 battles

Hey guys, 

I was just wondering what ships yall would put him in once you have gotten Yamamoto as a captain for your ships.

I believe the Yamato was his flagship during 1942, but never "served" on it? Correct me if I am wrong on this...not much of a history person :D

I was thinking either to put mine in the Yamato or Akizuki or Mogami....(lazy to farm to Zao).

Although I do not play Yamato as often as I would on the Zuki and the Gami anymore, would the latter serve a better purpose for unleashing his special skills in game?

(Mainly I just want to see his red tracer shells as much as possible....->Akizuki) :cap_hmm:

Hue?:cap_book:

16 posts
3,015 battles

Nagato was his flagship on a certain day that will live in infamy...Akagi when they get around to relleasing her too as he was her captain for a time and was part of the reason he pushed carrier power so much.

[CLAY]
57 posts
5,260 battles
1 hour ago, Cede_Nullis said:

Nagato was his flagship on a certain day that will live in infamy...Akagi when they get around to relleasing her too as he was her captain for a time and was part of the reason he pushed carrier power so much.

Yea..during pearl harbor.

Read that too where he personally supervised the development of aircraft carriers.