Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

wargaming Control Cetre API - SPYBOT

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Super Tester
2,725 posts
54 minutes ago, captain_scarlet said:

The new Wargaming Control Centre api is a spybot for the russian mafia and you can't not use it once you have it - like the flu

 

Hmmmm double negative.

Although I have been using WG Game Center when I got my alpha access to Total War Arena.

 

P.S.: Such scandalous and baseless accusation!

Edited by Mingfang47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

what the control centre does is this~

It checks for players who create meaningless threads. Once it finds them, it sets up an algorithm that always gives them bad MM.:Smile_trollface:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,221 posts
13,691 battles

I thought he was referring to a topic recently in the news. Apparently the NA server has banned the Khabarovsk citing it's OP. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
16 hours ago, captain_scarlet said:

The new Wargaming Control Centre api is a spybot for the russian mafia and you can't not use it once you have it - like the flu

Present evidence. Until then you're not telling the truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,386 posts
8,224 battles
19 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

what the control centre does is this~

It checks for players who create meaningless threads. Once it finds them, it sets up an algorithm that always gives them bad MM.:Smile_trollface:

 

 

 

 

No, you've got the sequence of the events wrong, what the WGC does is that it utilizes the power of Santa to finds people with bad skills and flag their room with a tag "zone B", a group of Rushian ninjas will then plant microscopic injectors on that person's keyboard, once he touches that keyboard, hairwash dew with alchohol will be injected, manipulate their mind, causing them to shytpost:cap_book:

(out of a scale of 1 to 10 with a reference of 5 for OP's, how conspiracist do you find my reply?)

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles
9 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

No, you've got the sequence of the events wrong, what the WGC does is that it utilizes the power of Santa to finds people with bad skills and flag their room with a tag "zone B", a group of Rushian ninjas will then plant microscopic injectors on that person's keyboard, once he touches that keyboard, hairwash dew with alchohol will be injected, manipulate their mind, causing them to shytpost:cap_book:

(out of a scale of 1 to 10 with a reference of 5 for OP's, how conspiracist do you find my reply?)

 

very good - 9.

Expect a knock at your door shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
9 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

No, you've got the sequence of the events wrong, what the WGC does is that it utilizes the power of Santa to finds people with bad skills and flag their room with a tag "zone B", a group of Rushian ninjas will then plant microscopic injectors on that person's keyboard, once he touches that keyboard, hairwash dew with alchohol will be injected, manipulate their mind, causing them to shytpost:cap_book:

(out of a scale of 1 to 10 with a reference of 5 for OP's, how conspiracist do you find my reply?)

9/11

you people are too damn creative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts
17 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

No, you've got the sequence of the events wrong, what the WGC does is that it utilizes the power of Santa to finds people with bad skills and flag their room with a tag "zone B", a group of Rushian ninjas will then plant microscopic injectors on that person's keyboard, once he touches that keyboard, hairwash dew with alchohol will be injected, manipulate their mind, causing them to shytpost:cap_book:

(out of a scale of 1 to 10 with a reference of 5 for OP's, how conspiracist do you find my reply?)

200.gif#3-grid1

11/10

for stupidity........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×