You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

My friend told me there is a way to get ships that were sold

18 comments in this topic

534 posts

My Shokaku/Myoko was sold by my friend accidentally cuz I just told him"Myoko is a paper ship when engaging battleships,T8 cv is tough to play" then he sold them

But after then my another friend told me you can contact developers to get your ships back??

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi
Horrible grammar( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles

Premium Ship sold in 1 year can get back,and you can only get ships back in this way once,by writing report ticket.

Not sure with Tech Tree ships.

Edited by Kim_JongMion

534 posts
22 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Premium Ship sold in 1 year can get back,and you can only get ships back in this way once,by writing report ticket.

Not sure with Tech Tree ships.

How to write report ticket?I can get two ships back at once?

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
14 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/tickets

And you MUST write all ships together because it's your only chance(if that happen again,they'll not do it for you)

And you should have the same amount of credit that the ship sold.

You'll get a blank ship,no upgrades nor commander

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
17 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/391

Probably can't do it to Tech Tree ships

Edited by Kim_JongMion

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

I guess you may have misinterpreted the original sentence... WG stated they will not do data restoration, and if you accidentally sold ships, you can only take it. The only exception is you have one chance of getting one sold premium ship back. One chance per account.

Anyway you can just earn credits and get those ships back, as long as your friend didn't fire the captains as well.

534 posts
Just now, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I guess you may have misinterpreted the original sentence... WG stated they will not do data restoration, and if you accidentally sold ships, you can only take it. The only exception is you have one chance of getting one sold premium ship back. One chance per account.

Anyway you can just earn credits and get those ships back, as long as your friend didn't fire the captains as well.

:(

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 hour ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

My Shokaku/Myoko was sold by my friend accidentally cuz I just told him"Myoko is a paper ship when engaging battleships,T8 cv is tough to play" then he sold them

But after then my another friend told me you can contact developers to get your ships back??

My friend from World of Tanks did submit a ticket to restore his regular tank, as long as it's within a year & you haven't spent that credit you received after selling the tank. Maybe you could try submit a ticket to support. Please give feedback here if you did got positive reply, thank you.

Edited by Mingfang47

534 posts
6 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

My friend from World of Tanks did submit a ticket to restore his regular tank, as long as it's within a year & you haven't spent that credit you received after selling the tank. Maybe you could try submit a ticket to support. Please give feedback here if you did got positive reply, thank you.

Thx for the suggestion but I can't cuz I am bankrupted already,and I had to buy saint-louis again and Bellerophon to earn money back

66 posts
11,504 battles

Not sure why are you even allowing your friend to have access to your account. 
And you know that he is a s**t friend, and you still let him do it lol

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles
13 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

You cant. Even if u write one. You wont get it back. 

You "agreed" on sharing account with your friend. which is Discouraged by WG. 

And they did mentioned on their EULA, anything that happens to your account is on your fault (Something like that iirc). Sharing account is just..... unrecommended