You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xamdam

Anniversary Tier X Super Containers?

18 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,814 battles

Says "Play one battle". I may be half blind but it doesn't say Win or Lose. Is a win required? 

I've just played twice with teams that... well, teams... and lost. No SC for me when I got back (Montana, Yamato).

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,814 battles

Okay, got a win (Yamato) but no SC... It actually says "participate in a battle" not "play". 

Has anyone received one yet?

[LBAS]
5,456 posts
32,071 battles

I got 1 Super Container after 2 lost with Zao

Edited by MatterCore

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,814 battles

Yeah, I just got one now. Animation froze, then disappeared so I have no idea wth it was!!!

Investigating now....

[LYNMF]
478 posts
13,124 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

2 got 1 Super Container after 2 lost with Zao

I thought we can only 1 SC per TX ship

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
281 posts
7,251 battles

I just got one for one game, Spotting Aircraft Module, that's about 5 or 6 of those I lose count, glad it's all just random :/ 

Don't they give Premium ships anymore? I do get a few Super containers now and then but I generally get some camo or some flags or some cash or troll modules?

[LBAS]
5,456 posts
32,071 battles
27 minutes ago, blacknoheart said:

I thought we can only 1 SC per TX ship

I have 1 TX, thats what I got, if you have more, I think I have to play more, 2 battles per TX (just my guess)

[LYNMF]
478 posts
13,124 battles
27 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

I have 1 TX, thats what I got, if you have more, I think I have to play more, 2 battles per TX (just my guess)

I also have 1 TX

played many battles already but dont think I got that SC they said 

What I mean is this statement

Supercontainer Gift

There's still more to come! You will also be rewarded with a complimentary Supercontainer by participating in a battle using any Tier X ship during the Special GIfts Event! Supercontainer can be obtained once per Tier X ship.

In other words, players who already own all Tier X ships in World of Warships can easily obtain up to 17 supercontainers!

[LUOMU]
Super Tester
1,420 posts
10,976 battles

My guess is that you will have to play two games in T1-9 ships in that period... After that a notice tells you've played more that x-thousand games. After that you can play T10 ships for SC...

[POI]
899 posts
9,070 battles

18 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

My guess is that you will have to play two games in T1-9 ships in that period... After that a notice tells you've played more that x-thousand games. After that you can play T10 ships for SC...

This might be true... Will try n see when I got the chance.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,814 battles

It looks like they were just late arriving... My first 3 out of 4 (four Tier Xs) were bugged animations that didn't really show me what they were (all flags, it turns out). The last was a De Grasse and 10pt captain. First ever ship in SC for me.

[LN]
230 posts
12,321 battles

I got this with my Moskva :x then a speed booster upgrade with Grosser Kurfurst :3 pretty decent tho 

shot-17.09.15_16.04.36-0411.jpg

[REPOI]
5,165 posts
21,370 battles
6 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

weird, i got all my SCs in the afternoon but i just got the "you have played more then 13k battles" notice now...

[AMPOL]
160 posts
11,821 battles

Well - it worked finally.

I got 100k free XP, 44 days premium account, 1000 doubloons, some dragon flags and upgrades. 

No complaints :) tempted to skip the rest of the FDG grind now. . . . 

[SEARN]
696 posts
11,339 battles

I unlocked and bought the TX Grozovoi just yesterday and played a battle right away with a 10 point captain but no ship upgrades cus I was exited to try her out. My first and only TX.

My SC was instantly there after winning and returning to port. 50 of the 10% buff to AA flags. Not real useful to me but hey can't get the jackpot every time.

Hope anyone still waiting for theirs are hopefully not too far away.:cap_look:

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,814 battles

Yeah, it seems it was just a little late getting going.