Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
aussie_wes78

need more co-operation....

16 comments in this topic

11 posts
1,277 battles

every game I play be it in a battleship or cruiser all my team just go off by themselves or use me as bait...

it would be more enjoyable if people would support eachother....if anybody needs a team player id be interested in joining up with them

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

[content removed]

seriously, you expect co operation in

• ONLINE GAME
  • MULTIPLAYER
  • RANDOM BATTLE
  • NOT EVEN MAKING DIVISION?

Thread get necroed for god sake only for you to removed the soft joke picture

Inappropriate. Post edited.

~amade

Edited by Harpoon01

11 posts
1,277 battles

darkflame88 i do ask and support team mates but its very random still players just go all Rambo and die or retreat and hide especially battleships.... why I do not know but yea....

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
7 hours ago, aussie_wes78 said:

darkflame88 i do ask and support team mates but its very random still players just go all Rambo and die or retreat and hide especially battleships.... why I do not know but yea....

each ship and player has his own objectives, be it doing a mission, farming credits, or just having fun, you cant expect then to help you when you dont even share a common goal, so you should just play to the best you can and just have fun, or find a div who will cooperate with you

1,496 posts
On 14/09/2017 at 10:30 PM, darkflame88 said:

You could always follow the team. Track where they are going and provide support to your DD's.

Have you ever asked what the plan is or do you just turn in a direction and not look at the mini map?

That's basically what I do to start with nowadays.... I try to protect & back up dd or cruiser with my long range guns, or aircraft if I'm playing CV... Unless he wanders off of course, like crossing from his side of the map to the other side, just to be a lemming....

Communication is a good thing to try early on, if they respond then that can help you plan your own play, esp if your a BB..

I still find it astounding how many people DONT look at the minimap... Particularly when launching torpedoes or YOLOing...

Ordrazz

27 posts
3,121 battles
11 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

That's basically what I do to start with nowadays.... I try to protect & back up dd or cruiser with my long range guns, or aircraft if I'm playing CV... Unless he wanders off of course, like crossing from his side of the map to the other side, just to be a lemming....

Communication is a good thing to try early on, if they respond then that can help you plan your own play, esp if your a BB..

I still find it astounding how many people DONT look at the minimap... Particularly when launching torpedoes or YOLOing...

Ordrazz

agreed with both of you, thats pretty much the only option lately but if team does respond and communicates the game can go so much better!

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

its random battle, you join up with 11 random players you really cant expect much of a plan or communication

nice if some communicate with each other but most of the time dont so carry your own weight play the way you must play with your ship and just...play

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,849 posts
4,140 battles

There was always a saying in tanks that you played against 27 people in randoms.  14 definitely wanted to kill you and you couldnt trust the other 13 not to.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

27 posts
3,121 battles

just had 4 games and they were the worst 4 games i have played in a month if not more... frustrating, but when the game works it really works! 

2 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

its random battle, you join up with 11 random players you really cant expect much of a plan or communication

nice if some communicate with each other but most of the time dont so carry your own weight play the way you must play with your ship and just...play

This is a good point, carry your own weight and do the most you can with what u have to work with, which is not much most of the time :cap_yes:

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles
On 9/14/2017 at 7:21 PM, aussie_wes78 said:

every game I play be it in a battleship or cruiser all my team just go off by themselves or use me as bait...

it would be more enjoyable if people would support eachother....if anybody needs a team player id be interested in joining up with them

Then you have to resort to kiting! Be useful bait and help your team win!

There are actually supportive players out there, but you can't expect support all the time. Sometimes it's just every ship for herself. As a general rule of thumb, if you're getting rekt too fast you're overextending. If you're not doing enough damage you need to move up. If you're not getting enough xp then it's time to carry harder.

Protip: Find yourself a competent CV to div with. Helps heaps, especially at higher tiers.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Things you can try to do when playing solo:

1. Try to remove an enemy as fast as you can, preferably a DD.

2. Try to support players who are fighting for objectives from your team.

3. Always focus enemy ships with special abilities like RADAR and stuffs.

Spamming a battleship at long range might give you big damage score but it doesn't help the team. Identify and remove key enemy vehicles asap to give your team a better odd. I mean they will probably still throw, but you have more chance to win. 50% of any skirmish is just mind game and battle of moral. Losing key vehicles breaks the moral of the team. After you do your initial job, you then become a pain in the butt for the enemy team, so that they get busy with you and leaving your team mates unharmed. 

As you can see, this does not require much from team mates, just careful positioning on your part and a load of F3 smashing on your keyboard.

148 posts
555 battles
7 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Things you can try to do when playing solo:

1. Try to remove an enemy as fast as you can, preferably a DD.

2. Try to support players who are fighting for objectives from your team.

3. Always focus enemy ships with special abilities like RADAR and stuffs.

Spamming a battleship at long range might give you big damage score but it doesn't help the team. Identify and remove key enemy vehicles asap to give your team a better odd. I mean they will probably still throw, but you have more chance to win. 50% of any skirmish is just mind game and battle of moral. Losing key vehicles breaks the moral of the team. After you do your initial job, you then become a pain in the butt for the enemy team, so that they get busy with you and leaving your team mates unharmed. 

As you can see, this does not require much from team mates, just careful positioning on your part and a load of F3 smashing on your keyboard.

Thank U for the advice :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this