Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

update 0.6.10.1 text???

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

I was just trying to work out is it 1000 battles (for flags and camo rewards) PVP only or does it count PVE as well???

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles
12 minutes ago, blacknoheart said:

about that 1000 battles

does it mean that we need to do 1000 battles in that time?

or reach 1000 mark during that time?!

Its per 1000 battles that you have already played

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
906 posts

Dont forget each tier 10, a single battle yields a super container. 

 

Looks like ill get 100 flags of each and 12 super containers. Just in time to finish grinding the RNBB line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,820 posts
8,020 battles
2 hours ago, SlamUez said:

Dont forget each tier 10, a single battle yields a super container. 

 

Looks like ill get 100 flags of each and 12 super containers. Just in time to finish grinding the RNBB line. 

Dont ever mention you will have a chance getting a Scharnhorst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LYNMF]
Member
463 posts
10,364 battles
17 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Its per 1000 battles that you have already played

 

ok thx

 

17 hours ago, SlamUez said:

Dont forget each tier 10, a single battle yields a super container. 

 

Looks like ill get 100 flags of each and 12 super containers. Just in time to finish grinding the RNBB line. 

 

bummer, I only have 1 T10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,788 battles
17 hours ago, SlamUez said:

Dont forget each tier 10, a single battle yields a super container. 

 

Looks like ill get 100 flags of each and 12 super containers. Just in time to finish grinding the RNBB line. 

Just use flamu based like Yuro did :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BRU]
Member
309 posts
11,163 battles

Anyone bought and opened the anniversary containers, I was planning to buy 1 though but I'm not sure what flags I'll get, normal ones or the special ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles

Here is what you can typically expect. 10 camos and 30 flags. Normal flags NOT special ones like dragon or wyvern. Special RNG selected crates will get 25 camos and 100 flags. Out of the 11 I bought none were selected by the RNG gods however. :Smile-angry:

shot-17.09.15_11.30.23-0401.jpg

Edited by HobartAWD
pic did not display

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,468 posts
25,623 battles
6 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Here is what you can typically expect. 10 camos and 30 flags. Normal flags NOT special ones like dragon or wyvern. Special RNG selected crates will get 25 camos and 100 flags. Out of the 11 I bought none were selected by the RNG gods however. :Smile-angry:

shot-17.09.15_11.30.23-0401.jpg

rather buy Yamamoto cont than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles
1 minute ago, MatterCore said:

rather buy Yamamoto cont than that

On that we are both agreed! I did get 7 crates worth, so 210 of the india delta 20% extra heal flags. Very happy with that but overall a bit meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles
On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:33 PM, BigWaveSurfer said:

I was just trying to work out is it 1000 battles (for flags and camo rewards) PVP only or does it count PVE as well???

 

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, icy_phoenix said:

 

Only PvP

 

No it is not PvP only. Co-op counts towards these also. I play mainly co-op and I still got 20 of each of the reward flags for my 2360 odd games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,468 posts
25,623 battles
Just now, HobartAWD said:

 

 

No it is not PvP only. Co-op counts towards these also. I play mainly co-op and I still got 20 of each of the reward flags for my 2360 odd games.

I can confirm WG count Coop also, my random only 99xx and my Coop 5k, and I got 150 of each special signals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
7 hours ago, HobartAWD said:

 

 

No it is not PvP only. Co-op counts towards these also. I play mainly co-op and I still got 20 of each of the reward flags for my 2360 odd games.

 

Wow thats nice, Can't complain. That means my battles will be counted as 5k+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×