You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Remove Signal Zulu and Wyvern from Super Containers

13 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles

The option of 5,000,000 and 10,000,000 credits were removed from SC(See 0.6.8https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_8-patchnotes/),because they are not so rewarding like other rewards.

First of all,just like why remove credits from SC,the option of getting credits is not rewarding.If one really want credits,he can get it from daily"more credits"container.

Also those 2 flags are also not so good,even not as good as 5,000,000 credits,which at least I can instantly get.

Suppose you got 300,000 base credits in a battle(Without premium),that's not bad,even a little bit above average for me.Then you got 150,000 using Wyvern and 60,000 with Zulu.

I got 25 Wyvern(Though sometimes is 50,but 25 really happens and that's too bad luck) and 100 Zulu from Yamamoto Campaign's SC(I thought I could have got a ship.....)

Then Wyvern can give 3,750,000(7,500,000 for 50 signal flags) and Zulu can give 6,000,000

Even with premium,it's 7,500,000 or 15,000,000 or 9,000,000,not better than 5,000,000 and 10,000,000.

Well,even worse than 5,000,000 and 10,000,000 "Not Rewarding" SC:Not only less credits,but also takes more time.

So I sincerely urge that the option of receiving Zulu and Wyvern should be removed.

Edited by Kim_JongMion

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
53 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Didn't know 5 & 10 million credits were removed from supercontainers. Since when????

0.6.8,the version that changed the slot of special upgrades

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_8-patchnotes/

At the request of players, we decreased the chances of getting special upgrades in supercontainers and completely removed the 5 and 10 million credits rewards. Credits were not perceived by the players to be a valuable reward, because it was believed that those amounts could be obtained more efficiently by selecting the "More Credits" containers.

29 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I wouldn't know. I don't get supercontainers 

Final task of stage 1-4 of Yamamoto Campaign,2 SC each.

Edited by Kim_JongMion

Super Tester
2,725 posts

lol I only know that time, they will only decrease the chance of getting special upgrades but not removing 5 & 10 million credits because of some salty players.

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
11 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

lol I only know that time, they will only decrease the chance of getting special upgrades but not removing 5 & 10 million credits because of some salty players.

I think those 2 signals should get removed first:less reward and time-consuming

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
12 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

I think special upgrade is not bad,especially hydro and radar and engine boost

Edited by Kim_JongMion

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles
9 hours ago, Kim_JongMion said:

ainers.

Final task of stage 1-4 of Yamamoto Campaign,2 SC each.

Think you will find the Yamamoto SC are pre-set and not random, everyone gets the same. :Smile_sceptic:

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
3 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

Think you will find the Yamamoto SC are pre-set and not random, everyone gets the same. :Smile_sceptic:

I don't think so,someone get Nikolai I while I only get Zulu and Wyvern.......

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles
21 hours ago, Kim_JongMion said:

I don't think so,someone get Nikolai I while I only get Zulu and Wyvern.......

I'm going to take a guess here (I could be wrong) but I would say your first two Yamamoto SC looked like this

SC1-1.jpg

SC1-2.jpg

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
4 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

I'm going to take a guess here (I could be wrong) but I would say your first two Yamamoto SC looked like this

SC1-1.jpg

SC1-2.jpg

No.First 2 is Zulu and Wyvern,second is 50 Ocean Soul and 100 Zulu Hotel