You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Harrab

So apparently the Graf Zepplin testing starts soon

14 comments in this topic

[PAR-D]
Beta Tester
18 posts
6,316 battles

and they mentioned they are sending out second wave of invites to those who may of missed the first lot.  I was gifted Graz Zepp by a freind and really want to help make the ship decent, but i never got the first one. 

The Facebook group hasn't mentioned anything and i sent a support ticket asking what's going on, and got told to wait.

i was wondering if any other Zeppelin owners here on the Asia server are likewise waiting or i'm just left out in the cold to wait for the changes to go through.

shot-17.09.09_09.06.04-0694.jpg

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles
17 hours ago, Lord_Harrab said:

and they mentioned they are sending out second wave of invites to those who may of missed the first lot.  I was gifted Graz Zepp by a freind and really want to help make the ship decent, but i never got the first one. 

Welcome to the partial ST programme.

May your testing be filled with joy and laughter. 

Remember to comply with NDA if any.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
13 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Well, I'm half tempted to hope for them to buff the Graf Zeppelin to OP standards, so I can justify buying for both waifu and gameplay reasons.

Well, they just might do that. As you have seen in recent Q/A sections, many people are lining up and waiting to pay for OP ships. I mean, who would want to buy a Balanced ship, right? You get those in tech tree anyway.

Btw, how many wifus do you have....... this is probably the 3rd one....

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles

This is how she deals with a Nelson's. Almost 7k damage per bomb :Smile_ohmy:

Doesn't look to underpowered to me.

shot-17.09.05_14.54.59-0608.jpg

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,105 battles
10 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

This is how she deals with a Nelson's. Almost 7k damage per bomb :Smile_ohmy:

Doesn't look to underpowered to me.

shot-17.09.05_14.54.59-0608.jpg

Enterprise will deal more damage with her AP bombs,and her DB is better in almost all aspects compared with Graf Zepperin

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,241 battles
15 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Well, they just might do that. As you have seen in recent Q/A sections, many people are lining up and waiting to pay for OP ships. I mean, who would want to buy a Balanced ship, right? You get those in tech tree anyway.

Btw, how many wifus do you have....... this is probably the 3rd one....

Hmmmm... Do we count ARP? I have 3 different Iona, Ashigara and Thea Kreutzer. That's captain waifus. Boat waifus include Graf Spee, HSF Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen, Anshan (With Obligatory ROC Navy Flag), Arkansas Beta for seal clubbing, Kamikaze R for intense Pre Nerf Minekaze seal clubbing and... that's it

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
7 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Hmmmm... Do we count ARP? I have 3 different Iona, Ashigara and Thea Kreutzer. That's captain waifus. Boat waifus include Graf Spee, HSF Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen, Anshan (With Obligatory ROC Navy Flag), Arkansas Beta for seal clubbing, Kamikaze R for intense Pre Nerf Minekaze seal clubbing and... that's it

Oh man, that's a full harem....

[PAR-D]
Beta Tester
18 posts
6,316 battles

Well the testing is due to start in a few days and i've been left out. I guess Zepplin will ahve to sit in port untill the testing is done and i can actualy sortie her