Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IceYY

About high tier British battle ship

3 comments in this topic

[BEP]
1 post
8,652 battles

Hi, 

After several days' playing tier 10 battle,  I think high tier british battle ship need a little bit adjust.  When I played Yamato, british bbs are just very annoying, because they just shot you with HE, cause massive damage and leave several fire on you. and when I try to fight back. they just became invisible. so my suggest is increase the time that british bbs take to recover original detect range. like increase it from 20s to 40s. Then other bbs can have chance to shot back while keeping the original design for british. they can still support team in close range but they need to think before fire. 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

I consider Yamato drivers to be like Tigers tank drivers in WOT.   The expectation of historical bias is always far more than the ship will actually deliver.   You've got your monstrous guns that will lolpen everything.  Llet the other nations have their little idiosyncrasies,

423 posts

Part of the role of British BBs I think is to reduce camping or bowtanking/reversing action on other BB parts.  Have more speed and action, OH NO!  I was caught broadside!  Deleted!  Or, suffer massive fire from other line for play that WG doesn't really like. I remember from Dev talks with CCs before, can't remember who or where. 

Sign in to follow this