You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HouseBlack

Torpedoes Launched from outside the game map

3 comments in this topic

1 post
72 battles

WOWs staff!!!

How is it that an aircraft can fly outside the map boundaries, launch torpedoes and then these torpedoes make their way back into the map and cause damage?

No torps can be devastating in the normal boundaries of the map, all god with that its part of the game, but I have just been wiped off the map with torpedoes launched out side the map boundaries at my ship, eventually making their way back into the map boundaries and destroying my ship... WTF Wargaming...

A ship can not go outside the map boundaries and the ship is compromised for "Boundary Riding" ( and fair enough) but aircraft being able to fly outside the boundary and launch torps, well that's just crap!!!

Super Tester
2,725 posts
4 minutes ago, HouseBlack said:

How is it that an aircraft can fly outside the map boundaries, launch torpedoes and then these torpedoes make their way back into the map and cause damage?

Yeah, I can confirmed this.

Not sure this is supposed to be.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

CV are compromised too. You have to set a drop and then manually adjust it. Boundary riding  breaks the ability for a cv to do a normal manual drop without further adjustment. And generally speaking you shouldn't need to be at the edge in the first place.