Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

GAME SO BADLY UNBALANCED IN PVP

29 comments in this topic

1,479 posts
40 minutes ago, captain_scarlet said:

Sorry but this game blows.  SO badly unbalanced in PVP not worth the time

everyone playing chicken coop (co-op mode) to avoid it

1; you have the regular weekend meta, which is heavily populated with kids, noobs, people who can only play on the weekend, & some persistent seal clubbers like me.

2; because of this weekend meta, there is not as much understanding on tactics, strategy, & forward thinking.

3; you still get good games on the weekend, or any time, like earlier today I did over 62,000 odd damage in my Katori, my son only just beat me in his Campbell town.

4; possibly you could be expecting too much out of other players, & not taking in the above reasons.

Just do YOUR best, do as much damage as you can, it will still improve your levels, win or lose.

5; there are ping problems effecting the game play throughout the Asia server region, due to several undersea cable damage locations, which is causing lag spikes & dropouts, they are repairing them, but it will take a little while.

Consequently, a few of the regular & better players are taking a hiatus due to the cable problems, because the ping is too great to let them enjoy the game, they will probably return as the ping improves.

6; the real challenge is playing PvP, as playing co op is not really satisfying, killing straight driving bots is not a real test of a game.....

7; you have forgotten the evil god of this game, RNGesus, he is full of mischief, & likes to cause chaos to people & matches. Logic goes out the window when he is awake.

& 8; you have played over 3300 games, so you should know most of what's above.... The fact that your still here, proves that you like the game, & you will continue to like the game, despite all the problems you list above....

If it gets too frustrating in matches, take a break, take a walk outside, come back & play tomorrow.... Be happy.

Good luck & see you out there somewhere.

:cap_like:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

I played around 2500 Co op games and certainly not because MM. MM rarely works, people will give you casual excuses like "it's called random for a reason", but nothing you can do. You just hope that your team gets early the advantage. Main reasons of playing co op is to experiment, as I'm too lazy to setup training room.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

It's perfect balance in Co-op that even fail divs can't be able to alter them

Perhaps stick your whining self into that instead?

Edited by spixys

[LBAS]
4,454 posts
25,589 battles
18 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Spoiler

1; you have the regular weekend meta, which is heavily populated with kids, noobs, people who can only play on the weekend, & some persistent seal clubbers like me.

2; because of this weekend meta, there is not as much understanding on tactics, strategy, & forward thinking.

3; you still get good games on the weekend, or any time, like earlier today I did over 62,000 odd damage in my Katori, my son only just beat me in his Campbell town.

4; possibly you could be expecting too much out of other players, & not taking in the above reasons.

Just do YOUR best, do as much damage as you can, it will still improve your levels, win or lose.

5; there are ping problems effecting the game play throughout the Asia server region, due to several undersea cable damage locations, which is causing lag spikes & dropouts, they are repairing them, but it will take a little while.

Consequently, a few of the regular & better players are taking a hiatus due to the cable problems, because the ping is too great to let them enjoy the game, they will probably return as the ping improves.

6; the real challenge is playing PvP, as playing co op is not really satisfying, killing straight driving bots is not a real test of a game.....

7; you have forgotten the evil god of this game, RNGesus, he is full of mischief, & likes to cause chaos to people & matches. Logic goes out the window when he is awake.

& 8; you have played over 3300 games, so you should know most of what's above.... The fact that your still here, proves that you like the game, & you will continue to like the game, despite all the problems you list above....

If it gets too frustrating in matches, take a break, take a walk outside, come back & play tomorrow.... Be happy.

Good luck & see you out there somewhere.

:cap_like:

Ordrazz

1-8: just an entertainment things they care nothing else; switch to Coop, Scenarios for safer

Weekend always like that :Smile_hiding:

Edited by MatterCore

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,339 battles

Unbalanced?! 

The game just got back to "normal" since the RNBB debicle

there's too much DD for comfort but that's due to the mission

but everything else is quite "normal" right now

"weekend" normal :Smile-_tongue:

1,479 posts
38 minutes ago, blacknoheart said:

There's too much DD for comfort but that's due to the mission

There's always too much DD, they should limit them to 2 per match... 

None would be better though. :cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
603 posts
6,753 battles
2 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

There's always too much DD, they should limit them to 2 per match... 

None would be better though. :cap_haloween:

Must... Not... Bite.....    :fish_nerv:

326 posts
10,481 battles
7 hours ago, captain_scarlet said:

Sorry but this game blows.  SO badly unbalanced in PVP not worth the time

everyone playing chicken coop (co-op mode) to avoid it

Already played 3k match but still can figure that it's called "Random" for no reason. Get urself a division if u want even more "balanced" in random match;  or if u keep losing, just simply close the game & get some life....or just play co-op.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,339 battles
31 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

Already played 3k match but still can figure that it's called "Random" for no reason. Get urself a division if u want even more "balanced" in random match;  or if u keep losing, just simply close the game & get some life....or just play co-op.

Dont be so hard on him bro, he just pissed off bcoz of so much loss, the game can be a b!tch sometimes :Smile-_tongue:

too be fair, OP, you didn't exactly exaggerate what kinda of unbalance are you talking about?! Is it the MM? Radar? DD? AA? Seal-clubber? Or noobs?!

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

I Iove playing on weekend -

- Pick a ship at random
- sail straight down the centre of the map
- do as much damage as you can before dying
- rinse and repeat

1,386 posts
8,216 battles
1 hour ago, Gunduck said:

I Iove playing on weekend -

- Pick a ship at random
- sail straight down the centre of the map
- do as much damage as you can before dying
- rinse and repeat

I do not think that is by any means something worth sharing. That is against EULA in terms of passive gameplay, and that is especially a shame since you have done this in ST ships. A friend of mine complained about your feeding and hoped I could use offensive words against you, that is against forum rules so I can only say this.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts
37 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I do not think that is by any means something worth sharing. That is against EULA in terms of passive gameplay, and that is especially a shame since you have done this in ST ships. A friend of mine complained about your feeding and hoped I could use offensive words against you, that is against forum rules so I can only say this.

What passive gameplay?

He said "Do as much damage as you can before dying", how is that passive?

Move along, nothing to see here.............

1,386 posts
8,216 battles
1 minute ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

What passive gameplay?

Move along, nothing to see here.............

He is making it sound okay

The cold hard word that describes the behavior most accurately is feed, F-E-E-D

And that is passive play.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles
21 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Only on the ASIA server could someone trying to play the objective and engaging enemy ships (as opposed to just sitting in the spawn area all battle like most) be considered passive   :cap_book:

Seriously, I am an aggressive DD player, I play the objective - unfortunately since the SeaMeWe 3 cable (and the others) were damage I've had shocking bad ping, packet loss with semi-frequent disconnects and since I'm usually fighting other DDs in cap if my connection decides to go ---up I usually end up dead. This is something I've come to accept as the norm until it's fixed and honestly if I couldn't make jokes about it I probably would have thrown my PC off my balcony by now

I realise I should have put QiJ91EE.png after to make it obvious I wasn't being serious

Edited by Gunduck

1,386 posts
8,216 battles
27 minutes ago, Gunduck said:

Only on the ASIA server could someone trying to play the objective and engaging enemy ships (as opposed to just sitting in the spawn area all battle like most) be considered passive   :cap_book:

Seriously, I am an aggressive DD player, I play the objective - unfortunately since the SeaMeWe 3 cable (and the others) were damage I've had shocking bad ping, packet loss with semi-frequent disconnects and since I'm usually fighting other DDs in cap if my connection decides to go ---up I usually end up dead. This is something I've come to accept as the norm until it's fixed and honestly if I couldn't make jokes about it I probably would have thrown my PC off my balcony by now

I realise I should have put QiJ91EE.png after to make it obvious I wasn't being serious

Your obj is to go across B cap to that enemy side at the start of the game, towards all the enemy ships, being detected, and die within seconds, okay I get it. Where is the "try to do max damage" thing? Where did that go? Em hum?

I have seen that replay, and can confirm every word by my friend, although aggressive and impolite, is true. It has nothing to do with teamplay or play for objective. One simple word, feed. Even the broken cable can't justify your actions. It's a failure of doing simple strategic decision making that does not require good connection quality.

I probably would not get involved if it hadn't been an ST ship. I hope the tests were taken seriously with people who knows what they are doing opting the right strategy, that's how you see the performance of a ship and make adjustments to it, that's the whole point of testing. With that kind of behavior I... don't know how to say it without getting a forum ban.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,907 battles

I love when some OP  criticises the game and the fan boys jump on him, looking up his stats, and the usual and helpful "git gud" comes out.

Nice people, real classy 

MM should be tweaked, same number of DDS per team for domination mode, including a fair share of those that have the best concealment vs gun boat DDS 

Same number of ships with radar per team would also help even it out.

Two small things that may help.

As for weekends, yes they can be..........."tough" to play

Oh and fan boys to save you some time looking up my stats, i'm below average to average so I suck.(but still enjoy the game to keep coming back for more)

Just saying.

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

I am not bothered that much about radar imbalance as I am bothered to see that top tier DDs aren't matched. What I mean is, one team gets a Tier 'x' DD while, the other team only gets up to Tier 'x-1'. This is not fun. And there is no excuse as to why this shouldn't be solved. I hope devs will come up with something to solve the issue.

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,907 battles
6 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I am not bothered that much about radar imbalance as I am bothered to see that top tier DDs aren't matched. What I mean is, one team gets a Tier 'x' DD while, the other team only gets up to Tier 'x-1'. This is not fun. And there is no excuse as to why this shouldn't be solved. I hope devs will come up with something to solve the issue.

Yes thank you good point 

+1 for you

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
72 posts
8,676 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Or your team seems to have the two easy to spot Russian DDs and the opponents have 3 Japanese Ninja's that can cap and spew out an endless stream of torpedoes:fish_panic:

Ping is a problem for me at the moment so I usually give random a shot, but three straight losses in a row and it's off to Co-op to play CVs.

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
5 hours ago, Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann said:

I love when some OP  criticises the game and the fan boys jump on him, looking up his stats, and the usual and helpful "git gud" comes out.

Nice people, real classy 

MM should be tweaked, same number of DDS per team for domination mode, including a fair share of those that have the best concealment vs gun boat DDS 

Same number of ships with radar per team would also help even it out.

Two small things that may help.

As for weekends, yes they can be..........."tough" to play

Oh and fan boys to save you some time looking up my stats, i'm below average to average so I suck.(but still enjoy the game to keep coming back for more)

Just saying.

if the OP had anything constructive to say then people whould have salted him so much, but a simple "game is bad PVP is broken" without even giving a reason is bound to get him bashed and you know it

Sign in to follow this