You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

Yamamoto stage ? RIDICULOUS cause reasons : threads collection

25 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

I literally just had a team that chose to damage farm instead of wiinning the game. 

Nobody playing for the objective at all. It is quite unpleasant. 

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

Where is the mission that says shoot down 1 plane using Arkansas Beta only.  :Smile_trollface:

I want to see where it listed on newspaper :Smile_trollface:

Edited by spixys

51 posts
7,087 battles

My only grub is that some missions on the Carrier stage needs a tier 9-10 cv... Knowing the current cv population usually sticks to tier 7 max, yeah that'll take a loong time.

Other than that, people should be glad that Yamamoto isn't an OP captain in the first place. Remember that overpowered tier 10 russian medium tank in WoT that made people play a certain game mode? 

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
14 hours ago, KM_SuperBismarck said:

My only grub is that some missions on the Carrier stage needs a tier 9-10 cv... Knowing the current cv population usually sticks to tier 7 max, yeah that'll take a loong time.

Or even when you find them, they are part of fishing divs.

118 posts
1,833 battles

Shooting down 300 planes?  Yeah, that is going to take quite some 'cause finding a CV at those tiers is like trying to find a unicorn. (or as rare as getting a citadel  on a German BB.)

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
15 minutes ago, Admiral_224 said:

Shooting down 300 planes?  Yeah, that is going to take quite some 'cause finding a CV at those tiers is like trying to find a unicorn. (or as rare as getting a citadel  on a German BB.)

no it isnt, play T10/9 and you are bound to run into a shitton of fishing div CVs with taihos and hakuryus+ AA sheeps

[BLESS]
14 posts
16,367 battles
12 hours ago, drakon233 said:

no it isnt, play T10/9 and you are bound to run into a shitton of fishing div CVs with taihos and hakuryus+ AA sheeps

Yeah nah (Unless you definition of a 'shitton' is wildly different to mine).

[BLESS]
14 posts
16,367 battles
34 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

one in four matches at peak hour

You get one in four games that has a fishing div with a cv? 

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, 5turgeon said:

You get one in four games that has a fishing div with a cv? 

yes, since i pretty much play T10 exclusively and most fishing teams are active there

2,220 posts
13,691 battles
5 hours ago, 5turgeon said:

Yeah nah (Unless you definition of a 'shitton' is wildly different to mine).

Well this is the Asian server so it should be a metric shitton. FWIW an imperial shitton is 0.892857 metric shittons.

[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
72 posts
8,711 battles

The Campaign is ridiculous because it should be achievable using carriers in operation killer whale. This is the closest thing to Pearl Harbour in the game :cap_like:

However I like the fact that the developers have put thought some thought into making the tasks relate to Yamamoto's career.

I do think they should have made the first missions achievable at lower tiers and encourage progression to higher tiers. This could have also made the campaign longer.

I  assume that the Campaign was designed for advanced/experienced players, so I'm happy to take my time and grind some carriers to achieve the tasks eventually. So far I've resisted the temptation to repeat the easier non carrier tasks.

Besides I'm still working on the Honourable Service Campaign.

I'm using the infinite monkey strategy, I assume if I mash the keyboard long enough I'll achieve all the tasks!

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts
2 hours ago, Thorhorsemen said:

The Campaign is ridiculous because it should be achievable using carriers in operation killer whale. This is the closest thing to Pearl Harbour in the game :cap_like:

However I like the fact that the developers have put thought some thought into making the tasks relate to Yamamoto's career.

I do think they should have made the first missions achievable at lower tiers and encourage progression to higher tiers. This could have also made the campaign longer.

I  assume that the Campaign was designed for advanced/experienced players, so I'm happy to take my time and grind some carriers to achieve the tasks eventually. So far I've resisted the temptation to repeat the easier non carrier tasks.

Besides I'm still working on the Honourable Service Campaign.

I'm using the infinite monkey strategy, I assume if I mash the keyboard long enough I'll achieve all the tasks!

200w.gif#293-grid1

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,245 battles
On 9/8/2017 at 8:59 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Maybe peoples feelings of self entitlement are getting the better of them.    There is a reason the campaign is difficult.    Its a 19 point captain.

It is? I thought 10 pts

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,245 battles
15 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

May be it's time to start playing the Japanese line. Problem is, there is barely any ship in the IJN tech tree that is efficient in terms of gameplay.

Imo, IJN CAs are great (Mainly Atago but the Myokos aren't bad either) Or wait for Kamikaze R and go seal clubbing. Imo, I got too much ARP captains (Iona) so I don't know where I'd shove Yamamoto into.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,759 battles
12 hours ago, Shan2406 said:

Finish mission 8 and 9 4 times each

lol

one more time I can unlock the finial mission. yeah

Exactly, it's the easiest thing in the world.  Just play a few games a night and you'll get through that each stage of the campaign before the next one unlocks - and you can play whatever T8+ ship you prefer.

If you regularly play tier 8+, they're basically giving you a special captain and a heap of supercontainers for just doing what you'd be doing anyway.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
6 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

Exactly, it's the easiest thing in the world.  Just play a few games a night and you'll get through that each stage of the campaign before the next one unlocks - and you can play whatever T8+ ship you prefer.

If you regularly play tier 8+, they're basically giving you a special captain and a heap of supercontainers for just doing what you'd be doing anyway.

Exactly this. I don't get why people lose mind over these permanent campaigns. As far as I remember, so far, all the other missions and stuffs, I completed just by playing normally, and doing nothing out of extra ordinary. And I am not even that good of a player.