Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

Yamamoto stage 4 RIDICULOUS without a Catapult Fighter

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

So looking at the stage 4 missions they are just stupidly hard not to mention impossible to do without a Catapult Fighter. WG you really need to look at better balanced missions these are pretty much impossible for any sort of average player to achieve.

 

So let's take a closer look at how absurd some of these mission are.

 

  1. "Shoot down 30 aircraft" You expect me as a BB player to use a Catapult Fighter and go without my Spotter plane - my guns will never be in range! This is obviously clumsily thought out and ill-conceived.
  2. "Earn 7 Defended ribbons" What the... again, how can my guns possibly reach the cap zones without my Spotter plane?!
  3. "Cause 400k of damage to BB's" How on earth is this even a task???? Whichever intern thought this up should be fired.
  4. "Earn 1 Fireproof achievement" Words just fail me here I mean actually getting shot at by the enemy just WTF.

 

I really like these campaigns, but the missions on this stage don't seem very well thought out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BRU]
Member
309 posts
11,163 battles
3 hours ago, Unraveler said:

 

  1. "Earn 7 Defended ribbons" What the... again, how can my guns possibly reach the cap zones without my Spotter plane?!

 It's encouraging you to YOLO cap and knife fight DD's :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles
14 hours ago, Unraveler said:

So looking at the stage 4 missions they are just stupidly hard not to mention impossible to do without a Catapult Fighter. WG you really need to look at better balanced missions these are pretty much impossible for any sort of average player to achieve.

 

So let's take a closer look at how absurd some of these mission are.

 

  1. "Shoot down 30 aircraft" You expect me as a BB player to use a Catapult Fighter and go without my Spotter plane - my guns will never be in range! This is obviously clumsily thought out and ill-conceived.
  2. "Earn 7 Defended ribbons" What the... again, how can my guns possibly reach the cap zones without my Spotter plane?!
  3. "Cause 400k of damage to BB's" How on earth is this even a task???? Whichever intern thought this up should be fired.
  4. "Earn 1 Fireproof achievement" Words just fail me here I mean actually getting shot at by the enemy just WTF.

 

I really like these campaigns, but the missions on this stage don't seem very well thought out...

  1. I've never used spotter planes so it's inconsequential
  2. I get into my cap zone and fight like a man
  3. I get in close and hantam them
  4. Doable with the amount of HE thrown in the game

 

What concerns me most is that I only have Bismarck and Tirpitz to do this with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
23 minutes ago, Velvet_Scarlantina said:
  1. I've never used spotter planes so it's inconsequential
  2. I get into my cap zone and fight like a man
  3. I get in close and hantam them
  4. Doable with the amount of HE thrown in the game

 

What concerns me most is that I only have Bismarck and Tirpitz to do this with

keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.pn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,070 posts
3,850 battles
17 hours ago, Unraveler said:
  1. "Shoot down 30 aircraft" You expect me as a BB player to use a Catapult Fighter and go without my Spotter plane - my guns will never be in range! This is obviously clumsily thought out and ill-conceived.
  2. "Earn 7 Defended ribbons" What the... again, how can my guns possibly reach the cap zones without my Spotter plane?!
  3. "Cause 400k of damage to BB's" How on earth is this even a task???? Whichever intern thought this up should be fired.
  4. "Earn 1 Fireproof achievement" Words just fail me here I mean actually getting shot at by the enemy just WTF.

 

Obviously designed for the players on the RU server,and not for ASIA server!  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×