So looking at the stage 3 missions they are just stupidly hard not to mention impossible to do with out a high tier DD & for some weird reason a CA/CL as well  WG you really need to look at better balanced missions these are pretty much impossible for any sort of average player to achieve    So let's take a closer look at how absurd some of these mission are.   "Cap or assist in cap" You expect me as a DD player to go in and cap/contest where i can get damaged, this is obviously clumsily thought out & ill-conceived  "Earn 50 Defended ribbons" Hahahaha..Wheeze Wheeze Hahahaha OMG I can't breathe laughing too hard This is the end of me  "Cause 175k of damage to DD's in a CA/CL" How on earth is this even a task ???? The only CA I have is a Zao and all I can hit is BB's. Whichever intern thought this up should be fired  "Land 5 torps in a single battle & survive in a CA/CL" Words just fail me here I mean actually getting close to the enemy just WTF    I really like these campaigns, but the missions on this stage don't seem very well thought out...