Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bob778_

Yamamoto stage 3 RIDICULOUS without a DD. "Say What"

11 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

So looking at the stage 3 missions they are just stupidly hard not to mention impossible to do with out a high tier DD & for some weird reason a CA/CL as well :Smile-angry: WG you really need to look at better balanced missions these are pretty much impossible for any sort of average player to achieve :fish_panic:

So let's take a closer look at how absurd some of these mission are.

1. "Cap or assist in cap" You expect me as a DD player to go in and cap/contest where i can get damaged, this is obviously clumsily thought out & ill-conceived :fish_palm:
  2. "Earn 50 Defended ribbons" Hahahaha..Wheeze Wheeze Hahahaha OMG I can't breathe laughing too hard This is the end of me :cap_fainting:
  3. "Cause 175k of damage to DD's in a CA/CL" How on earth is this even a task ???? The only CA I have is a Zao and all I can hit is BB's. Whichever intern thought this up should be fired :etc_red_button:
  4. "Land 5 torps in a single battle & survive in a CA/CL" Words just fail me here I mean actually getting close to the enemy just WTF :cap_wander:

I really like these campaigns, but the missions on this stage don't seem very well thought out...

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Now that we got the threads for CV and DD, we just need two more threads...

Yamamoto stage 4 RIDICULOUS without a BB

Yamamoto stage 5 RIDICULOUS without a CA

Make it happen guys :D

Edited by icy_phoenix

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles
22 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Now we just need two more threads...

Yamamoto stage 3 RIDICULOUS without a BB

Yamamoto stage 3 RIDICULOUS without a CA

Make it happen guys :D

without CV :D

37 posts
9,852 battles

Soo much complaining in these threads..

1.  Most of these are missions that need to be completed over time not in 1 match..

2.  The missions that are more difficult single matches are meant for that lucky game or when rng loves you & you don't get deleted in 1 salvo.. 

3.  There is no campaign end date.

Play your normal game and finish it when you finish it.

I did 30k to dd's over a few games in my zoa..  get your positioning right you will be fine.

Edited by bundy_1111

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
1 hour ago, bundy_1111 said:

Soo much complaining in these threads..

1.  Most of these are missions that need to be completed over time not in 1 match..

2.  The missions that are more difficult single matches are meant for that lucky game or when rng loves you & you don't get deleted in 1 salvo.. 

3.  There is no campaign end date.

Play your normal game and finish it when you finish it.

I did 30k to dd's over a few games in my zoa..  get your positioning right you will be fine.

What is a Zoa...

And why you so serious!? can't you see it's something completely different.

Edited by spixys
added quote.

Sign in to follow this