You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KirstieBeau

CV Matchmaking

17 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

Trust me, you never want to be in a 2v2 cv match without DFAA, if both of them team up, one guy will die with no escape 3 min into the game.

But hey, it is better than being in a 1v0 cv or 1v2 that was there in the past. Also they remove 2v2 for tier 8+, sad to see we no longer get to see an epic air to sea war with over 200+ aircrafts.

173 posts
5,332 battles
3 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Trust me, you never want to be in a 2v2 cv match without DFAA, if both of them team up, one guy will die with no escape 3 min into the game.

But hey, it is better than being in a 1v0 cv or 1v2 that was there in the past. Also they remove 2v2 for tier 8+, sad to see we no longer get to see an epic air to sea war with over 200+ aircrafts.

How glorious that was. I thought that match we had where a Kaga and Saipan both on the enemy team will be lopsided. Still was fun to watch the air battle that occurred above my KGV.

173 posts
5,332 battles

Well, luckily, the Hiryu and the Ranger did a good job on our team even though the Ranger said he was running 013 or something like that. 

I look at the MM and said to myself this is going to be bad, but hey, lesson is don't give up...:Smile_Default:

Edited by KirstieBeau

326 posts
10,519 battles
6 hours ago, KirstieBeau said:

Since when did they re-implement 2x CV matchmaking? I just had a break from playing WOWS for a month. Here's the screenshot of my game:

shot-17.09.03_11.09.07-0112.jpg

3 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

Ever see Saipan and Kaga Team up against Ranger and Hiryuu?

It was like God took a bucket of hell, pissed in it, and then poured it on the men below.

Sir,

It still ain't worse compare to mine.

shot-16_07.22_18_47.38-0857.thumb.jpg.bd1df7c32dfc4d989ea4260a717dcaab.jpg

The moment I saw my opponent, I ask myself., "WTH that Langley doing in Tier 7 battle" .

Poor guy div with Kongo. Well, the rest u know whats happen.

Edited by ArchKongou

173 posts
5,332 battles
18 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

Sir,

The moment I saw my opponent, I ask myself., "WTH that Langley doing in Tier 7 battle" .

And the Langley still managed to survived the carnage??  :Smile_teethhappy:

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles
6 hours ago, KirstieBeau said:

Since when did they re-implement 2x CV matchmaking? I just had a break from playing WOWS for a month. Here's the screenshot of my game:

2 CV's per team are implemented at Tier 7 below, Tier 8-10 have only 1 CV per team. Hope it helps.

326 posts
10,519 battles
4 minutes ago, KirstieBeau said:

And the Langley still managed to survived the carnage??  :Smile_teethhappy:

Neh,

I'm too busy covering my team from enemy planes & I'm using 3-0-1 setup. Our Langley die early just 4 mins in the game. 

I have to deal 2 enemy cv's in the  game. That Hiryu quite pain to handle due their large squadron. 

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,232 battles
49 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

Sir,

Two divisions abusing CV MM at the same time got trolled by pairing their CV in the same match, then MM can freely use the standard T5 MM and put them against T7 ships.

Normally the CV would pair up with a non divisioning T4 CV, and because the system needs to obey the other CV's battle tier, the T5 ships on the division are always top tier.

Edited by CCloak

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

People from other large server: look!! BB intensifies!!!1 Even in Asia!! World of Battleships!!

Missed the old days (only about 2 years ago) where we used to get 0 CV vs 2 CV matchings. (low, mid tiers)

And now people cries about current CV matching. proves that catering whiners ruins the game.

Edited by spixys

Beta Tester
647 posts
3,515 battles
On 9/3/2017 at 0:37 PM, KirstieBeau said:

I thought normally we had

VI - VII CV vs VI - VII 2CV battles only. But with this, that's outrageous. Non Premium CV vs Paid Premium CV.....