Sign in to follow this  
dildo_Power

incorrect email or password ?

19 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Check if you have capslock on. Make sure you're typing the right password to the right email. If it still doesn't work, reset your password.

14 posts

Make sure you login though the website you register.

Btw, I have similar problem for the "submit application" link on developer's blog, it only works if your account creation is on North America server (Notice the redirected link starts with na.wargaming.net). I do hope they can place the link for other server though

Edited by chnet

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

You are not a Beta-Tester as to your title says you are a member... This will explain why you cannot login

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

You are not a Beta-Tester as to your title says you are a member... This will explain why you cannot login

But the question is. How could he have that CBT Client? Is that not makes any sense?

[PEEDZ]
Beta Tester
24 posts
1,078 battles

But the question is. How could he have that CBT Client? Is that not makes any sense?

its so hard to copy files?

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

its so hard to copy files?

uh.. Only Alpha and Beta Tester could have the client, but copying files from Tester is forbidden i think :hiding:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

제목 없음1.jpg

ID, Password can not be wrong. I do not know why you can not log in.

You are not Beta Tester. So unfortunately, you can't login at this moment until you got your beta keys.

The installation file is like 9mb, so... it's still possible to transfer without restriction but still futile. They can't login without beta tester's rights.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
100 posts
1,614 battles

I laughed so hard, I fell off my chair.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

No, also he isnt a beta tester, having even the files (not just the install.exe) doesn't mean you can get in, as the account itself has to be white listed.

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

You know... going back Threads i've commented on... and coming upon this one... i'm just thinking...

How on earth does he still have his name?... "Dildo_Power" Seriously?...

Edited by MaoriGoat

Sign in to follow this