Sign in to follow this  
RainMan_Poi

Seriously, the players who complain about "POI" is being anti-society

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
30 posts
175 battles

Met these guys often, THERE ARE 1 OR 2 PLAYER START SPAMMING F**K, VIOLENT WORDS AND ATTACKING ALLY SHIPS WHEN THEY SEE "POI"!

What's wrong with these guys?!  THESE GUYS ARE MORE DISTURBING AND WORST THAN SPAMMING "POI"

Most of player know what was happen, then  they don't spam "POI" anymore,

At the beginning, i agree spamming "POI" is disturbing, thus i never spamming "POI".

But what the hell with these guys, just normal chatting but they saw my user name including "POI", so they start being mad?!

RainMan_Poi:  Capture the point please,important than killing

XXXXX: rainman is stupid, f**k poi

And he sunk me. He is ally......

This happens often, SO THE PLAYERS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT "POI" ARE GOING TO REVENGE?

"POI" TURN THESE GUY BEING ANTI-SOCIETY?!

Edited by RainMan_Poi

695 posts
2,153 battles

If you can give us proof via replay (yes you can do it) or send some screen shots of any game rule digressions.  We will deal with it quickly.  Poi is accepted as a word, spamming it or attacking because of it will not be tolerated.  

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

If you can give us proof via replay (yes you can do it) or send some screen shots of any game rule digressions.  We will deal with it quickly.  Poi is accepted as a word, spamming it or attacking because of it will not be tolerated.  

So... What kind of punishment are you guys going to give to em violators? Lotsa matches I got were all dudes raging and saying the f word to everybody.
Edited by Saito_Himea

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,969 battles

Hopefully a chat/player ignore feature similar to WoT will come out in open or full release.  So you can add rude people to your ignore list and not see their tantrum.  Or, add poi spammers to the list if you are so inclined.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Spamming in any form in battle chat or general chat earns the perpetrator a chatban. Same goes for insulting fellow members of the community. Repeated violations increases the duration of the chatban. It can escalate up to a removal from beta, in severe cases. So report them to the mods, with replays or screenshots, and they will be taken care of. Thread closed.

/AALG

Moderation team, WoWS Asia