Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

Cant sell orion and bellerophon?

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

44
[KMS-A]
Member
302 posts
4,680 battles

Hell everyone!

So I just got the 3 RN BB's via the comp and for some reason, I can't sell them? How do I sell them?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
799
[HMAS_]
Member
1,915 posts
13,102 battles

You just got them, & you want to sell them?

You need to enjoy them first, we've been waiting for over 2 years for them.

:cap_yes:

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
220
[HK]
Member
753 posts
8,965 battles

British battleships Bellerophon, Orion, and Iron Duke, received after the release of 0.6.10 as a result of completing mission tasks, cannot be sold by players.

The issue will be fixed in an upcoming 0.6.10.1 patch in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44
[KMS-A]
Member
302 posts
4,680 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

You just got them, & you want to sell them?

You need to enjoy them first, we've been waiting for over 2 years for them.

:cap_yes:

Ordrazz

im poor and need money for KGB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44
[KMS-A]
Member
302 posts
4,680 battles

 

2 hours ago, Trojan63 said:

British battleships Bellerophon, Orion, and Iron Duke, received after the release of 0.6.10 as a result of completing mission tasks, cannot be sold by players.

The issue will be fixed in an upcoming 0.6.10.1 patch in the near future.

Thankyou, sorry, i rarely read the wows page ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
248 posts

yeh super annoying. i would be in there playing but i have to grind in japanese BB's

to buy the next ship cos i can't sell ships.

so i'm not playing much until it's fixed.

I have the next ship researched and i have the credits theoretically.

i simply won't play another game in the tier 4 or 5 ships.

life is too short.

Edited by fuzzjunky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
584
[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
895 posts
8,668 battles
21 minutes ago, fuzzjunky said:

yeh super annoying. i would be in there playing but i have to grind in japanese BB's

to buy the next ship cos i can't sell ships.

so i'm not playing much until it's fixed.

I have the next ship researched and i have the credits theoretically.

i simply won't play another game in the tier 4 or 5 ships.

life is too short.

There are some brilliant and fun T4 & 5 ships, why would you not want to play them?  Go play the Orion, that thing is fun if you're into being massively more powerful than everyone else.  Just pretend they forgot to issue you AP before you left port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,500 battles

And here we didn't even get the ships... On top of that, the three blue prints also vanished. WG hate us :crycrycrycrycrycry:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,714
[LBAS]
Modder
5,545 posts
32,991 battles
15 hours ago, hoanganh636 said:

I would sell Bellerophon and Duke, and keep the Orion for some obvious reasons :Smile_trollface:

Orion MM +-1, right? for weekly, monthly missions?

Iron Duke MM+-2. but she can joint Scenarios, with a very own flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
72
[LN]
Member
233 posts
12,508 battles
7 hours ago, MatterCore said:

Orion MM +-1, right? for weekly, monthly missions?

Iron Duke MM+-2. but she can joint Scenarios, with a very own flag

for making credits and *cough* seal *cough* *cough* :Smile_trollface:
sorry about that :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,714
[LBAS]
Modder
5,545 posts
32,991 battles
14 hours ago, hoanganh636 said:


sorry about that :Smile_trollface:

Spoiler

dc roai` bac'

:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,500 battles

So none of you guys saw the picture where a guy in Orion lost to me even after getting 9 kills!! UK BBs are fine!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
248 posts

yeh i played the orion and the iron duke a few games. i actually can't stand either of them.

it's not their fault i don't like the bayern and new mex either. 

low tier tugboats do not interest me. anything below 27 knows is basically 

a reason to slip into coma IMHO. and that dispersion omg.

no i have now freexp'd two more tiers since this conversation. i think i'll start buying ships again at tier 8/9.

it's the only turret arrangement that takes my eye till then

Edited by fuzzjunky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×