You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

QE is downright the worst ship i have ever played

60 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

even the emerald was better, having smoke and all that as a gimmick, QE might become the first BB i compleatly give up on and just free XP past. at first sight she might look like a warspite with better AA but that's just bullshit. the guns are ruined by the shit hood shells they fire, what's worse is that on top of the shit pen she donstn even get the USN CA autobounce angles,HE spamming isnt as vieable as T5 or above with her 8 turrets, she gets penatrated as often as a hooker and with the T6 MM you are bound to get your sorry ass whooped by everything you meet

can someone please tell me how the hell you make a ship like this work, i've given up on her in fear of getting a brain hemmorage

Edited by drakon233

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,525 battles

Actually you just follow what warspite does.

Just remember a good QE came from Warspite does the best. I did faced hood in a painful way since warspite. Warspite that time when facing bow i got occasional citadel heavy damage. as said try to WASD haxxor abit incase they does so even with piss poor 1.2L Sohc engine.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
4 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Actually you just follow what warspite does.

Just remember a good QE came from Warspite does the best. I did faced hood in a painful way since warspite. Warspite that time when facing bow i got occasional citadel heavy damage. as said try to WASD haxxor abit incase they does so even with piss poor 1.2L Sohc engine.

i know fully well what the warspite does, the difference is that the QE doesn't have useable guns while the warspite's hit like a truck

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,525 battles
5 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

i know fully well what the warspite does, the difference is that the QE doesn't have useable guns while the warspite's hit like a truck

I notice a difference well QE needs abit of rework. But i do like their secondaries than a warspite does. the secondaries on warspite is like well... idk 105 less powerful but with QE's secondaries 114mm QF. Its a relief.

My friend already test trial QE, it had minor damage. looks like QE needs to be fixed or something.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
12 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

I notice a difference well QE needs abit of rework. But i do like their secondaries than a warspite does. the secondaries on warspite is like well... idk 105 less powerful but with QE's secondaries 114mm QF. Its a relief.

My friend already test trial QE, it had minor damage. looks like QE needs to be fixed or something.

QE dosnt need to be fixed, she's a horrible ship, but not to the extent that she's unplayable, she's just REALLY REALLY hard to enjoy

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,525 battles
12 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

QE dosnt need to be fixed, she's a horrible ship, but not to the extent that she's unplayable, she's just REALLY REALLY hard to enjoy

Well theres nothing i can do about it. But with that said , maybe they might try to make a feedback on QE.

also you might to look at this :

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Queen_Elizabeth

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

1,493 posts

Havent got qe yet... Im not gping to use wll my free exp to get there...

But Did you try Orion??? The turret traverse I think is the slowest... Combined with the ultra slow rudder.... Its definitely great DD & plane food...

& the secondary range is bad too...

But then again, only a 3 point captain.... But my early diagnosis is not looking good... 

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

460 posts
8,337 battles

The traverse is the same as Warspite's were pre-buff. So a Warspite player should be able to cope with that. What's concerning to me is the shells not performing well, is this before the hull upgrade or after?

If she turns out horribly I will probably just grind her using the scenario mode, lots of ships that perform poorly in PvP perform better there.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
3 minutes ago, Sparcie said:

The traverse is the same as Warspite's were pre-buff. So a Warspite player should be able to cope with that. What's concerning to me is the shells not performing well, is this before the hull upgrade or after?

If she turns out horribly I will probably just grind her using the scenario mode, lots of ships that perform poorly in PvP perform better there.

i have her decked out with a 19pt captain and all the bells and whistles, and i can still barely get her to work

the shells hit, they are very accurate, but they don't do shit, it's the kind of problem that the Bayern shares, but worse.

381 posts
9,957 battles

Don't spend your free xp until you are detonated in her :Smile_teethhappy:  

I'm not impressed by the stat either but the Aegis operation has turned all my t5/6 grind trivial. KGV looks promising though.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
7 minutes ago, LunaStinger said:

Don't spend your free xp until you are detonated in her :Smile_teethhappy:  

I'm not impressed by the stat either but the Aegis operation has turned all my t5/6 grind trivial. KGV looks promising though.

this week is killer whale though, probably the single worst operation out there for BB grinding

1,107 posts
7,844 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

even the emerald was better, having smoke and all that as a gimmick, QE might become the first BB i compleatly give up on and just free XP past. at first sight she might look like a warspite with better AA but that's just bullshit. the guns are ruined by the shit hood shells they fire, what's worse is that on top of the shit pen she donstn even get the USN CA autobounce angles,HE spamming isnt as vieable as T5 or above with her 8 turrets, she gets penatrated as often as a hooker and with the T6 MM you are bound to get your sorry ass whooped by everything you meet

can someone please tell me how the hell you make a ship like this work, i've given up on her in fear of getting a brain hemmorage

you have Warspite ?

maybe, hull upgrade also upgrade the shell they fire (like amagi)

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
1 hour ago, humusz said:

you have Warspite ?

maybe, hull upgrade also upgrade the shell they fire (like amagi)

I don't have a warspite, but I've played enough of them when borrowing a friend's account to know how hard they hit, and im using the final hull already, like i said i'm playing the ship with all the bells and whistles, the shells are confirmed hood shells without the autobounce

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles
21 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

the shells are confirmed hood shells without the autobounce

Oh, and with 72s traverse and craptastic 680 turn radius.....in exchange for one overpen-and-a half worth of extra HP (1500), and a little bit of AA that probably does not do much...

I haven't played her yet, but I feel the grind coming.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
Just now, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Oh, and with 72s traverse and craptastic 680 turn radius.....in exchange for one overpen-and-a half worth of extra HP (1500), and a little bit of AA that probably does not do much...

the throw weight of the HE is too bad and the AP isnt worth exchanging for a bigger caliber gun for

326 posts
10,532 battles

HMS Queen Elizabeth?

More like, HMS "Go buy yourself a Waspite if u want a better gun"

=============================

Still my Bayern look awesome....& I already have a Waspite (from Christmas box event). So I'll pass the QE anyway.

Edited by ArchKongou

Beta Tester
908 posts
36 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

I skipped the QE, but then found the KGV had 14inch guns for tier 7 =(, the monarch has 15inch like the warspite but later version guns.

Doesn't get good until the Lion and the upgraded guns of the lion.

Only way to make the KGV work is HE spam, its real. Just spamming HE all game.