You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xamdam

Think I'm near the end...

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
256 posts
4,199 battles

I've had it with all the (insert expletive here) players that have bought their way to tier X without any (insert expletive here) knowledge on how to use it. 39%, 42% Montanas, Yamatos, Zaos, GKFs and yes... Conquerors either reversing in the back of the map or (insert expletive here) yoloing to their deaths in the first minutes of the game. Just (insert expletive here) horrible!

Asking kindly for the team to focus on B and C at Okinawa and then have 3/4 of them (insert expletive here) lemming into A....

Add that to the fact that I've had nothing but these (insert expletive here) people on my teams for the past three days, dropping my own overall WR considerably. I'm finding it pointless to even start the game anymore.

Don't even get me started on the (insert expletive here) tier 7 and 8 Premium CVs... 

Fun and engaging. BS! (insert expletive here) frustrating and brain numbing is more like it!

/rant.

Edited by xamdam
"Premium" CVs

Beta Tester
647 posts
3,515 battles

( Insert Cuss Language ) no. It is ( Insert Cuss Language ) Fun and ( Insert Insults ) Engaging! Just pretty much you dont ( Cuss again ) understand the true meaning of ( Cuss ) Game.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

too many div kill the fun for me, git gud my foot when im in a t8 facing div of des moines, minotaur and montana

add with team that is too scared to do anything i hardly win any match and getting tired of it 

is not that the game is not fun but div like that broke the game for me

294 posts
2,997 battles

=/ I know what you are going though. Sadly what is the point of this game also is where this game is suffering the most. Team play is the norm. You can't Rambo pull the game to victory unless the other team is filled with baddies as well. Even then it's all dependent on RNGesus. I haven't played the game in quite some time now. Giving myself a break and waiting for events to happen before diving in again.

1,489 posts
14 hours ago, xamdam said:

/rant.

If you feel this, take a break..

Try a different game, when I had a computer, I found playing half life (the original) & shooting scientists quite relaxing, or a crowbar , but talk to them first lol...

Or a car racing game....

Then come back fresh

:Smile_bajan2:

Ordrazz

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,384 battles

Go play CV instead

At this point of the game, it's more fun and engaging playing lower tiers than playing tiers where people shoot 20km against something that stand still another 20km away