You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Update 0.6.10 Feedback

43 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Commanders!

Despite some hiccups, Update 0.6.10 has finally rolled out! Make sure to check out the new improvements to the graphic and sound effects as well as the new War Drums music mode. And of course, the highly anticipated British battleships have arrived, ready to wreak havoc!

As usual, we appreciate any feedback and opinions you can share with us. Please don't hesitate to post them in this thread and let us know what you think of the latest update!

Important info regarding issues with update 0.6.10:

NOTE: Please post all bug reports in the Bug Reports section, and follow the recommended format for bug reporting.

Edited by amade

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Royal Navy Battleship - The community's long awaited content since released is finally here. :Smile-_tongue:

Now waiting for Pasta to be served.

Edited by Mingfang47

295 posts
6,592 battles

my wows folder grew in size from 25 GB to 40 GB, are there any reason for that? 
because this is never happened in the past

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,103 battles
23 minutes ago, juniorkiller said:

Where are my Tier 3 4 5 BBs? I just logged in and it said "ship removal"???? And i losses all 3 of my blueprints???

I just noticed that as well although the RNBB mission doesn't finish until tomorrow????

1,162 posts

Pros:

+ The navy's here! (RN BBs line ofc, more ships to BBQ)

+ Clearer number on how many people target you also

+ More in-game premium ships

+ Detonation explosion is better

Cons:

- "Detected" indicator are broken, pretty sure its a bug. Will write that later on.

- New detection algorithm is confusing, give us back the old detection algorithm. Example below.

Spoiler

Even though I am detected both by planes(air) and ships(sea). The new indicator shows "Plane Detected" because its closer. In old version I am should be "Ship Detected" because there are no landmass between me and enemy ships.

EEPjNsk.jpg

I also had a game where the plane is 2km from me and ships 4km and it shows "Plane Detected" its quite severe.

Suggestion:

- Since the new hydro icon is different than old hydro icon, can we get old hydro icon as radar icon? Make hydro/radar different.

Will update from time to time.

183 posts
3,790 battles

The fix for the Arpeggio quick commands broke the national voiceover. It used to be when using an ARP captain, only your ship will be speaking weeb talk and the rest of the team uses their national language. Now using an ARP captains turns all of the radio in game to weeb talk.

Beta Tester
638 posts
3,476 battles

When there will be Giulio Cesare? You made me hype Italian BB more than UK BB.

Also :

the feedback is some people has their ship removal gone. my friend too had the same problem.

Super Tester
7,517 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, juniorkiller said:

Bruh, i'm in lost for words :( 

I think this happened to super testers mostly. At least so far I have seen. Other people have their ships.

223 posts
8,238 battles
49 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I think this happened to super testers mostly. At least so far I have seen. Other people have their ships.

I'm a sad boy, i want my shipssss :cap_fainting:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,103 battles
7 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

This seems to be the same on the NA forums but no response from WG about what caused it or when it's going to be rectified

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,632 battles

I'll just dump this here....

1. The HMS Warspite in my dock is not showing up and give critical error.

2. click on Arizona in dock and get booted from game.

all other ships seem fine (70 in total). only tested half before getting scared

sorry forgot to put Repeatable

Edited by BigWaveSurfer