Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Exiled_Gundam

GUI cannot finish loading after 6.10

6 comments in this topic

191 posts
10,622 battles

Hello,

After I updated the game client to 6.10 today and then login to the game, the game stuck at loading the ship model indefinitely. Clan tab is missing, and I can't even open Settings menu. The Collections tab inside Profile does not display any collection at all. Almost all icons in all tabs did not show up at all. I can't even exit the game client without having the game client terminated via Task Manager.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles
1 hour ago, Exiled_Gundam said:

Hello,

After I updated the game client to 6.10 today and then login to the game, the game stuck at loading the ship model indefinitely. Clan tab is missing, and I can't even open Settings menu. The Collections tab inside Profile does not display any collection at all. Almost all icons in all tabs did not show up at all. I can't even exit the game client without having the game client terminated via Task Manager.

Same here. Client becomes unresponsive. Tried a reboot. for a laugh I tried to launch a battle. Then WOWS just hangs. Ship models in port won't load, cannot accces any menus.

FYI I am running off an SSD, 2.4Ghz quadcore, 16GB ram.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles

Hey guys, check out this post here. Just about to try it

Well crap possible reload the client. 1.5 to 20 GB.end end of month and I am over my data cap. The instructions from that post  are sparse at best ( see below). I have downloaded the new Wargaming Centre launcher from here https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/wgc-for-you-and-me/. Once you've imported your WG games, there is an option to check integrity in the launch menu. Its taking a while...EDIT. The check took about 10 minutes, it is downloading about 1 GB of data.

After downloading it appears to be resolved.

• After the update and game client launch, load progress bar in the port freezes, ship can not be loaded and players cannot play normally.
    • Workaround:

The issue is caused by an incorrect update of the client files, you can fix it by running the client integrity check command ("Check") in the Launcher \ WGC options, the system will restore the system files. However, it will need to download from 1.5 to 20 GB.

Edited by j0e90

24 posts
2,189 battles

I've had this problem since 0.6.9. I got the new update and scanned the integrity of the code. When it was done I logged in and...

THE GAME IS STILL LAG AF. I'M EXTREMELY PISSED OFF.

Wargaming fix your shit now.

Image result for rage

Sign in to follow this