Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LawrenceXVIII

You think this game can implement in steam?

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
650 posts
3,525 battles

Hello there,

 

I was wondering if Wows can be implemented in steam? As all this while , i really really didn't notice all this while when a game  WORLD OF TANKS BLITZ was in Steam,

http://store.steampowered.com/app/444200/World_of_Tanks_Blitz/

^ if this one did managed to go in, what about WOT , Wows and Wowp?  That way for those who doesn't like to buy a ship or doubloons related to " Credit Card " or " Paypal " instead they go to store and buy steam wallets and shove themselves to buy a ship.

 

Like example rather to ask someone to buy you a ship while you pay them steam wallet, they can buy for themselves using a steam wallet over a Credit card or Paypal which they dont want to do so.

What do you think? It may be Worth the weight gaben But i don't know. I hope this could solve problems for certain people who don't want to ask someone whom had cred card over a steam wallet .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
650 posts
3,525 battles
Just now, THUNDERCOMMANDER4 said:

yeah i doubt it buddy but u can hope

Well just cross fingers. Because i saw WOT Blitz in steam, didn't realize WG is doing it... Hopefully...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
650 posts
3,525 battles
8 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

But you also need to think as for why WG would want to pay to Valve for no apparent reason.

Which is why as said Worth the weight gaben  .

WG did slapped a WOT Blitz from Android and IOS. So why not these and others too? After all now WG got lodes of dosh. Paying dem Graf Zeps and etc.

Because when i looked at other Forums on NA and EU people want to buy ships using steam wallet over Credit cards as they say...

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

The annoying part is I used to use steam to boot Warships (non-steam game) so I could use steams UI and screenshot tool (better than simply copied into a folder).

It was either 0.6.9 or 0.6.8 broke the UI working with steam :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
650 posts
3,525 battles
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

The annoying part is I used to use steam to boot Warships (non-steam game) so I could use steams UI and screenshot tool (better than simply copied into a folder).

It was either 0.6.9 or 0.6.8 broke the UI working with steam :Smile_facepalm:

 

Just like every time they update the game i have to keep changing add games to library.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
556 posts
8,197 battles
3 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

The annoying part is I used to use steam to boot Warships (non-steam game) so I could use steams UI and screenshot tool (better than simply copied into a folder).

It was either 0.6.9 or 0.6.8 broke the UI working with steam :Smile_facepalm:

I still use Steam to play WoWs and nothings broken for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
163 posts
7,901 battles

I also use Steam to play Wows, mostly for use of the overlays while in game.  I assume they don't do it because;

* They would have an additional release to Steam servers for all updates and hotfixes as well as their own servers

* Supporting sale of virtual goods via Steam Wallet which takes a cut of all sales.  I guess like other free to play titles they could just have their own internal currency (dubloons) purchased via steam wallet.  Usually this would make the Steam WoWs client slightly different from the vanilla client because Steam clients always have to use Steam wallets to purchase goods.

Have to trade that off against what Steam offers i.e. features, infrastructure, new users etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
2,725 posts
11 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

I was wondering if Wows can be implemented in steam? As all this while , i really really didn't notice all this while when a game  WORLD OF TANKS BLITZ was in Steam,

http://store.steampowered.com/app/444200/World_of_Tanks_Blitz/

^ if this one did managed to go in, what about WOT , Wows and Wowp?  That way for those who doesn't like to buy a ship or doubloons related to " Credit Card " or " Paypal " instead they go to store and buy steam wallets and shove themselves to buy a ship.

 

On my case here in Philippines, there's a virtual (top-up) credit card (VISA card) service being offered, which is PayMaya. I just top-up my card in any local 7-11 branches or some known mall establishments. Then I'll be able to use it to buy items from WG store, Steam, etc. for as long as they accept my VISA virtial card.

 

I am not sure if such service is offered in your or other country. If there is, then I already gave the people the idea so they can find such service. If none, get your fingers crossed & hope for the best.

Edited by Mingfang47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,107 posts
7,844 battles

steam took 30% fee. for games in steam store (micro transaction included)

while steam store generated Large exposure, its hefty sums for well established title

Edited by humusz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27
[STUN]
[STUN]
Member
79 posts
2,116 battles

They want to make their own Steam! with blackjack and hookers!

Waiting to see if they release Total War Arena through the Game Centre. If it does, I'll switch to the game centre in a heartbeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
650 posts
3,525 battles
3 hours ago, humusz said:

steam took 30% fee. for games in steam store (micro transaction included)

while steam store generated Large exposure, its hefty sums for well established title

 

Gaben can enjoy it anyway.

Although its true but people do not wished for paying paypal or credit card . They want a easy way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,107 posts
7,844 battles
2 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

Gaben can enjoy it anyway.

Although its true but people do not wished for paying paypal or credit card . They want a easy way.

 

well, WG would want to keep their profit margin

and I dont think people would want to spend extra 30% for their pixelboate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
650 posts
3,525 battles
1 hour ago, humusz said:

 

well, WG would want to keep their profit margin

and I dont think people would want to spend extra 30% for their pixelboate

I know you feel about paying extra cash. Because two decisions may be quite hard to do so. The Shop and Steam Ingame shop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×