You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

YAHOO BRITISH BB HERE I COME BABY 6.10 COMING THIS THURSDAY

52 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,593 posts
26,030 battles
2,254 posts
13,967 battles
25 minutes ago, THUNDERCOMMANDER4 said:

PARTY TIME initiate party dance sequence :etc_red_button:

:cap_rambo:                              :cap_rambo:                             .                             :cap_rambo:                                   :cap_rambo:                                        .                    :cap_rambo:                                :cap_rambo:

:cap_win:                           .                        :cap_win:                                          :cap_win:                             .                                      .                                    :cap_win:                                     :cap_win:

.                                     :cap_like:                               :cap_like:                                      .:cap_like:                                        :cap_like:                                     :cap_like:                                  .                                   :cap_like:

Fixed it to include lag and dropped packets

753 posts
8,965 battles
27 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Bring on entire teams of Iron Dukes. The matchmaker is going to go into meltdown

Time for a few days of intense low tier DD time for me I think.

PS. Is that Jack Dunkirk (I think I got the name right) more suited to BB's or CL/CA's?

Edited by Trojan63

160 posts
5,792 battles
39 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Commanders trained and ready.

Tea ready

Stiff upper lip ready.

Bring on entire teams of Iron Dukes. The matchmaker is going to go into meltdown

RalphTheTheatreCat or should I say Kapitänleutnant Thomsen, wouldn't it be torpedoes ready for you?

980 posts
12,756 battles

Dont get too excited - tiers VII and up I am guessing will be quite difficult to play. Í expect in the first month, many players will YOLO into fights thinking they are driving a German battleship, and get wrecked 

Super Tester
3,926 posts
4,202 battles
1 hour ago, blauflamme22 said:

RalphTheTheatreCat or should I say Kapitänleutnant Thomsen, wouldn't it be torpedoes ready for you?

Did you know you are the first person to actually name him since I have had him as my avatar.    Well done.

Very few people note the irony of my captain being a Kriegsmarine U boat officer.

Super Tester
3,926 posts
4,202 battles
1 hour ago, Trojan63 said:

Time for a few days of intense low tier DD time for me I think.

PS. Is that Jack Dunkirk (I think I got the name right) more suited to BB's or CL/CA's?

His skills can benefit both but certainly well suited to a RNBB.

• Jack of All Trades: 10% to the reloading time of all installed consumables (by default 5%)
  • Expert Marksman: +3 degrees to the rotation speed of the guns up to 139 mm, +1 degree to the rotation speed of the guns more than 139 mm calibre (by default +2/+0.7)
  • Smoke Screen Expert: + 30% to the smoke screen radius (by default 20%)

[HMASW]
1,557 posts
3 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Dont get too excited - tiers VII and up I am guessing will be quite difficult to play. Í expect in the first month, many players will YOLO into fights thinking they are driving a German battleship, and get wrecked 

SHHHHHHH

Don't spoil the fun

:Smile_trollface:

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,970 battles
3 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

why do you think im so exited?