Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Problems with pacific cable again?

82 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,105 posts

actually some idiot is trying to steal the cable. those pesky shrimp, if just we could track the whale it will make the job easier. also catching the little shrimp wont make a big difference, since they just need to get more new shrimp if got catch and repeat over and over -_-

 

THE STORM!!!! IS COOMING!!

i cannt play warship for a while....

 

Hard to read text. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,490 posts
25,673 battles

3 big cables Asia America Gateway (AAG), SEA-ME-WE3 (SMW3) and Intra Asia  (IA)

all of them got some problem, cant play random at night :etc_swear:

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,490 posts
25,673 battles

u make me disconnect everyday

I got some disconnect everybattle

Its so laggy

awa ah ah

Spoiler

You make me happy everyday,

We make a party everyday, everyday, everyday

(it's so happy!)

Awa, ah, ah,

Awa, ah, ah, ah,

You make me happy everyday.

Awa, ah, ah,

I make, you make a party everyday, everyday.

Awa, ah, ah,

Awa, ah, ah, ah,

We make a party everyday.

Awa, ah, ah,

I make, you make a party everyday, everyday.

("Awa" means foam or bubbles in Japanese)

http://mikietsang.tumblr.com/post/164736017493/perfume-everyday-video-clip-lq

 

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
2,725 posts

The answer is here.

 

http://tech.thaivisa.com/broken-undersea-aag-cable-slows-internet-across-southeast-asia/?utm_source=newsletter-20150107-1437&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Quote

A section of the the main undersea Internet cable which connects large parts of Southeast Asia with America has been severed.

The Thanh Nien News reports that operator Asia-America Gateway (AAG) has confirmed the breakage occurred on Monday in the Vietnamese section of the cable which slowed the Internet to Vietnam and Hong Kong.

The AAG Trans-Pacific underwater cable system stretches more than 20,000km and connects Southeast Asia via Guam and Hawaii with the U.S. east coast

AAG

It is unclear if Thailand has been affected directly, as technically speaking Thailand receives its Internet via a different segment of the cable.

This isn’t the first time the underwater cable, operated by AAG has ruptured.

Back in Sept 2014, Thailand and other countries in the region suffered weeks of slow Internet access whilst operators set about repairing that particular breakage.

The latest update regarding the most recent damage to the cable suggests that it could be more than one month before the cable is fully repaired and Internet access returned to normal in Vietnam.

It is unknown what caused the damage to the cable this time around, although underwater cables have been known to have been damaged by shipping vessels and even sharks.

 

I confirmed on my Philippines side, frequent lag spike connecting to World to Tank & World of Warships.

I guess Australia will experience a more severe latency issue.

Edited by Mingfang47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,490 posts
25,673 battles
14 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

A section of the the main undersea Internet cable which connects large parts of Southeast Asia with America has been severed.

The Thanh Nien News reports that operator Asia-America Gateway (AAG) has confirmed the breakage occurred on Monday in the Vietnamese section of the cable which slowed the Internet to Vietnam and Hong Kong.

The AAG Trans-Pacific underwater cable system stretches more than 20,000km and connects Southeast Asia via Guam and Hawaii with the U.S. east coast

AAG

It is unclear if Thailand has been affected directly, as technically speaking Thailand receives its Internet via a different segment of the cable.

This isn’t the first time the underwater cable, operated by AAG has ruptured.

Back in Sept 2014, Thailand and other countries in the region suffered weeks of slow Internet access whilst operators set about repairing that particular breakage.

The latest update regarding the most recent damage to the cable suggests that it could be more than one month before the cable is fully repaired and Internet access returned to normal in Vietnam.

It is unknown what caused the damage to the cable this time around, although underwater cables have been known to have been damaged by shipping vessels and even sharks.

 

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
64 posts
3,175 battles

Odd I could swear that my traffic was going over SMW3 and dropping straight into SG (wait the WoWS Asia DC is there right?)

 

At the moment my route is heading all the way up to HKG and back down again. I guess it apparently costs my provider less...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
434 posts
3,185 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

u make me disconnect everyday

I got some disconnect everybattle

Its so laggy

awa ah ah

  Reveal hidden contents

You make me happy everyday,

We make a party everyday, everyday, everyday

(it's so happy!)

Awa, ah, ah,

Awa, ah, ah, ah,

You make me happy everyday.

Awa, ah, ah,

I make, you make a party everyday, everyday.

Awa, ah, ah,

Awa, ah, ah, ah,

We make a party everyday.

Awa, ah, ah,

I make, you make a party everyday, everyday.

("Awa" means foam or bubbles in Japanese)

http://mikietsang.tumblr.com/post/164736017493/perfume-everyday-video-clip-lq

 

That's 30 seconds I will never get back.

Glad to see that Asian countries also have their pop rubbish, like we do to.

 

Yeah, in Perth and getting 250-300ms ping...

 

Tee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,490 posts
25,673 battles
13 hours ago, admiral_tee said:

That's 30 seconds I will never get back.

Glad to see that Asian countries also have their pop rubbish, like we do to.

 

Yeah, in Perth and getting 250-300ms ping...

 

Tee

my place 300~ 2000 ping :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
4 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

@Skarhabek did you eat the cable ?:Smile_trollface:

So now he does not only playing with the forum but also plays with the cable as well.. :Smile_hiding:

Or is it his/its revenge :Smile_amazed:

Edited by spixys
grammar...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Useless fact

If you talk about AGG or IA, it always break somewhere when kancolle's event begin.

 

And now kancolle is into summer event (which most salty event in year) , so you can expect they need at least 1 month to  fix it :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
268 posts
6,381 battles

Running 350 last night, when I normally run 100.  Coop and operations still playable, but randoms aren't much fun, although bad ping in this game isn't as detrimental as in tanks due to the slower pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×