Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Just asking!

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MEGA]
Member
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

riiiggghhhhtttt

T5 is where the most most agile CLs are, you cant be assured a torp hit even if you are less then 2km from him

and torps are stupidly easy to dodge anyways, IMHO it's more impressive to see someone who cant yurobeat these days then seeing mad WASD haxes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
534 posts
5 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

riiiggghhhhtttt

T5 is where the most most agile CLs are, you cant be assured a torp hit even if you are less then 2km from him

and torps are stupidly easy to dodge anyways, IMHO it's more impressive to see someone who cant yurobeat these days then seeing mad WASD haxes

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Thought they're too noob to remove the white predict line

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi
The reason to edit is No reason( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
534 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

emmmmm,what?

Nothing,I once cancelled the predict line because I thought I wouldn't miss the torps in 5km,I missed nonetheless,thought they're thinking the same as i 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,338 posts
8,823 battles
31 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Nothing,I once cancelled the predict line because I thought I wouldn't miss the torps in 5km,I missed nonetheless,thought they're thinking the same as i 

Why would you want to remove the predict line though? It may not be the most accurate but it is still pretty useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
2,725 posts

Last time they tried to torp me at close range, they died before launching them.

 

But one rare occasion on my Yorck I did torp the target in less than 5km.

Spoiler



 

But on-point, their attempts are pretty obvious. Unless you went tunnel visioned.

Edited by Mingfang47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
534 posts
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Why would you want to remove the predict line though? It may not be the most accurate but it is still pretty useful.

I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T MISS THE TORPS IN A S.U.P.E.R CLOSE RANGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
326 posts
10,515 battles
8 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T MISS THE TORPS IN A S.U.P.E.R CLOSE RANGE

OH  NOOOOOO!!!! CLOSE RANGE DD'S

 

ACTIVATE ULTRA SUPER LATE BREAKING!!!!! (EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES) 

shot-17_02.18_11.01_02-0312.thumb.jpg.d8781b5e0028020b972900edc787bc2e.jpg

 

Edited by ArchKongou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×