Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ari_aji

allies vs axis event

8 comments in this topic

165 posts
2,029 battles

maybe we can have event like that, WW 1 or WW 2 all good

rather than choose between fire and water, we choose to take sides on allies or axis

when in battle side A all allies ships, side B all axis ships

of course all the ships are limited to ships which take part on WW 1 or WW 2 (design ships and ships which entered service after 1945 can't be used )

159 posts
5,684 battles
12 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I'll take axis

I think I'll stick to the Allies - that way I have history on my side too. :cap_tea:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

I remember the historical battles on WOT and the matchmaking was horrendous.   99% of players would queue up in German tanks and you would wait until the MM timed out after having a stroke.   Goooood times.

Beta Tester
100 posts
1,614 battles
On 8/30/2017 at 8:04 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I remember the historical battles on WOT and the matchmaking was horrendous.   99% of players would queue up in German tanks and you would wait until the MM timed out after having a stroke.   Goooood times.

Historical battles is a bad example as it was added as a separate mode. Using the national battles which was implemented as a sub-mode (similar to encounter mode) was much more successful, however the MM was way unbalanced at the time and having teams of full German TDs vs full US HTs was a problem. Not much so for ships as ships is not as heavily dependent on class as tanks. 

Sign in to follow this