Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

carrier fighter plane specs bugged

9 comments in this topic

88 posts
4,149 battles

all fighter specs in terms of the speed show they are faster than both torpedo and dive bombers, yet I still have bombers out-distancing fighters even when they have a full load of ordanance  WTF

catapult planes (one) destroying multiple carrier fighter wings - eithers an incorrect win chance or just too many hit points.  Need to better balance catapult planes versus carrier aircraft - 

88 posts
4,149 battles

See the cruise speed of fighters versus bombers below

at least at tier 4-5-6 bog standard fighter faster than all bombers at same level and similar for tiers where I have no first hand experience

bombers should not out-distance fighters though fighters might take a while catching them

As far as I can tell their are no modifiers in game for loaded ordinance versus ordinance away plane weight in terms of speed

As I said ABOVE the plane fighting routines need a strong dose of maths and sticking to the specs

Mr super tester you are not being helpful at all

Edited by captain_scarlet
spelling

88 posts
4,149 battles

SAIPAN Fighter wings invincible

What a joke yu lazy devs WHAT A JOKE FOR A PREMIUM - RUNNING 60-62% WINRATE

my fighters just melted from a ridiculous range when attacked by Saipan fighter wings

bailing on CV battles until yu noob devs nerf it

[FISH]
9 posts
8,933 battles

Eh since when CV fight with only fighter? Do we necessary make all CV fighter the same? Isn't strafe for this purpose or you have yet to know what strafe is?

On 8/27/2017 at 2:02 PM, captain_scarlet said:

all fighter specs in terms of the speed show they are faster than both torpedo and dive bombers, yet I still have bombers out-distancing fighters even when they have a full load of ordanance  WTF

catapult planes (one) destroying multiple carrier fighter wings - eithers an incorrect win chance or just too many hit points.  Need to better balance catapult planes versus carrier aircraft - 

Also catapult fighter? Maybe you want to fly above some AA cruiser and mysteriously your fighter will all die even without engage any fighter. Normally I will just strafe it or leave it alone if I don't have any business with that float plane unless you are trying to earn a clear sky.

Bombers out speed you because it is one of the strategy when they drop bomb beforehand to gain some speed and lure your fighter chasing after it, there is no rule that said you must drop bomb at ships after all

FYI Saipan is one of the worst performance in SEA sever at t7, if you want to fight against saipan fighter that much then just strafe them and soon they will run out of fighter, their hangar capacity is not for show after all

59a58e0801cef_ScreenShot2017-08-29at10_52_17PM.thumb.png.1d6e2878e28536505b309ed8f27e4d9d.png

Edited by Aesara

88 posts
4,149 battles

Just nonsense with no evidence to back you up

stay out of the forums if you have no idea

all the fighters have different speeds

and the Siapan with a 60% winrate is the top CV

UNINSTALL [content removed]

And yes the KAGA is OP tooo

Insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[FISH]
9 posts
8,933 battles
7 hours ago, captain_scarlet said:

Just nonsense with no evidence to back you up

stay out of the forums if you have no idea

At least I have a better idea than someone with merely 474 battles in CV, and mostly low tier at that. If there is anything to add in then most of your stats I see is in red so maybe you should take a look at your cv gameplay?

and the Siapan with a 60% winrate is the top CV

I must ask where you take that 60% from since the stat I show you is from SEA server. If you take 60% from some random individual like you with only 3 battle in saipan with 66.7% WR then I don't have anything to say anymore.

Saipan fighter is tier 9, have high speed and high dam reflect of it tier but in exchange it have low number per squad, low hangar capacity for a t7 cv, more vulnerable to rng of AA since losing one from DD aa fire or because of carelessly wander in AA bubble will cost you much more compare to other CV. The only time they are op because the other fail to abuse their weakness

Some even go to the extremely of abandon their fighters just to be able to strike enemy with bombers like Kaga since it is the primary goal of all CV. Perhaps you place air superiority above all that why your stats look that red?

all the fighters have different speeds

may I ask what is the problem with their speed?

Sign in to follow this