Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Patton160

GRAF ZEPPLINE Deep Dive Tropedos?

4 comments in this topic

8 posts
1,469 battles

As the title says, What the hell is Deep Dive Torpedoes that WG mentioned on their rubbish apology.

Well it has been circulating around that the tropdoes will be of course deeper thus harder to spot. And the tropedos will only hit ships with deep underwater hulls. Ships such as Battleships and large cruisers [Russian Navy i'm looking at you]. But more importantly beside deep and stealthy tropedos, I've noticed that most did not take note of the potential of underwater citadels by these "Deep Dive Tropedos".

See most of the warships usually have very thin underwater armoured as most shells would be defeated upon touching the water. And to some of these Large vessels, their citadel plating are poking out on the very bottom on their ships. Meaning that these tropedos have the chance to score a underwater citadel. Interesting new mechanic, but ill like to hear other thoughts about it.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

wow, sounds like your information get messed up pretty bad

deep depth torpedoes will be available to "PAN ASIA" Destroyer

While the Dive bomber in Graf Zeppelin will be equipped with AP bomb

8 posts
1,469 battles

Even so, Underwater citadel confirmed? you sorta missed my main point on the whole Deep Dive tropedo thingy

Edited by Patton160
Missing information

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
3 minutes ago, Patton160 said:

Even so, Underwater citadel confirmed? you sorta missed my main point on the whole Deep Dive tropedo thingy

nah, just more damage from torpedo since it can actually avoid the torpedo bulge at most battleship and hitting the part that is not protected with such

Sign in to follow this