Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Tenshi

ABOUT Unsport manship

24 comments in this topic

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

As shown in the attached screenshot.

This is total speechless....

What happened???

I was 220 saipan and enemy CV is 222 Hiryu.

But within a minute or so, enemy CV suicided.....

And saying " I don't want to play with Saipan with 400 ping."

What is this attitude in the team game?

Why rest 11 players should suffer to this unsportmanship play?

This should be stop!

If you afraid playing with saipan, you should not play T7 CV.... or just quit the CV.

20170826_141943.png

20170826_141909.png

20170826_141732.png

326 posts
10,540 battles

> Using Saipan

> Facing enemy using Hiryu 

> "Saipan is well balance" by WG

> Hiryu & other tier 7 CVs know their fate

> ?????

> Profit

shot-16_07.22_18_47.38-0857.thumb.jpg.f246b49bf195bb6bd291dea1d31d6a4f.jpg

I love Saipan, but the same time I hate it.

Edited by ArchKongou

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles
1 hour ago, ArchKongou said:

> Using Saipan

> ?????

> Profit

LOVE: When you meet the CV other than Saipan

HATE: When you meet 301 Saipan...oh my...

25 minutes ago, Torchwood5 said:

Or be like me and only play Co-op.

Exactly......

1,105 posts

i also did it in Shokaku, its called scutling ship. the best way to force everyone play CV.

here is the story :

1. stupid lag happen because pesky storm for a few weeks

2. insane lag on CV, cannt strafe, cannt manual drop, and plane response slowly

3. so rage that i cannt doing alt+click to any enemy, finally i try to manual drop torp to myself

4. AMAZINGLY ITS WORKS!!! HOWLING SHEEEEET!!!

[its happen a few month ago]

lag lag lag....

18582009_436276263419282_338473297257772

when sunk ping goes back to normal -_-

18581941_436276326752609_133161048199201

also, its come with consequence.... i got banned for a fews day for sharing it and the thread got deleted :V

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

when the [content removed] player start speaking about his dumbest thing he did in the game

not even moderator would even bother to give a shit

Insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

ok

i will start call him "uneducated"

Edited by Harpoon01

1,105 posts
14 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

when the [content removed] player start speaking about his dumbest thing he did in the game

not even moderator would even bother to give a shit

hey i am become smarter now, when the wind blow to fast and the storm cooming. i am not playing CV, because guarantee to DC and lag.

my shokaku stat for early 100 game is 41% WR, now look its become 50% (still crap though)

and the storm is cooming again, i a not going to play CV this month.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles
3 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

disgraceful and coward

players like this spoil the game

Agreed.

51 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

i also did it in Shokaku, its called scutling ship. the best way to force everyone play CV.

here is the story :

3. so rage that i cannt doing alt+click to any enemy, finally i try to manual drop torp to myself

lag lag lag....

also, its come with consequence.... i got banned for a fews day for sharing it and the thread got deleted :V

Well well well, why there is so many sharks around me?

It was sharkbait!

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
5 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

> Using Saipan

> ?????

> Profit

I see a langley...

1,386 posts
8,246 battles
6 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

here is the story :

lag lag lag....

How in the name of Graf Zeppelin did sharkbait not getting permanently banned from this forum?

a tip: Although baits look interesting and smells great, they have a hook inside of them and biting leads to punctured lips. This is especially true when it's sharkbait. Do NOT bite the sharkbait.

Edited by _Halcyon

980 posts
12,617 battles

Today I had a Graf Zeppelin that killed himself 1 minute after the game started, then proceeded to go on chat and berate everybody about how we were going to lose the game anyway. 

This aircraft carrier brings out the worst of players. 

1,105 posts
3 hours ago, _Halcyon said:

How in the name of Graf Zeppelin did sharkbait not getting permanently banned from this forum?

because i am already getting banned. beside, i tell everyone it will be come with consequence. 

8 hours ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

Agreed.

Well well well, why there is so many sharks around me?

It was sharkbait!

if you think i did it on purpose, enemy target is juicy non AA build an VERY easy to kill. the problem you cannt manual alt because lag. and when you try to kill yourself, because you know it wont happen... the manual drop works.... well.... after that i learn to never play CV when the storm is cooming.

3 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Today I had a Graf Zeppelin that killed himself 1 minute after the game started, then proceeded to go on chat and berate everybody about how we were going to lose the game anyway. 

may be its symbol of their protest that Graf Zep need 15km secondary and repair party? or bring bad the 3x susanoo squadron?

159 posts
5,692 battles
10 hours ago, FishyPower said:

I see a langley...

I was thinking the same thing, oddly enough they're both ranked bottom. poor SOBs

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles
7 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Yeah. Why they buy CV if they are doing nothing and suciding?

Really...

7 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

Honestly wtf are they doing? noob or drama? 

Nope. They are just bad babies who only want to fight with fragile one.

1,105 posts
4 hours ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

Yeah. Why they buy CV if they are doing nothing and suciding?

Really...

they thought Graf Zeppelin will have 3x5 torpedo bomber...... and then after buy it.... they got crap dive bomber :V

1,386 posts
8,246 battles
8 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

because i am already getting banned. beside, i tell everyone it will be come with consequence. 

No, I mean we kick you out of the forum permanently in the name of PeTA, cause you have attracted too many sharks and disrupted the normal peace of the ocean.

157 posts
4,084 battles
On 8/26/2017 at 3:30 PM, Cutie_Destroyer said:

As shown in the attached screenshot.

This is total speechless....

What happened???

I was 220 saipan and enemy CV is 222 Hiryu.

But within a minute or so, enemy CV suicided.....

And saying " I don't want to play with Saipan with 400 ping."

What is this attitude in the team game?

Why rest 11 players should suffer to this unsportmanship play?

This should be stop!

If you afraid playing with saipan, you should not play T7 CV.... or just quit the CV.

20170826_141943.png

20170826_141909.png

20170826_141732.png

Because the Saipan is a revolting affront to the game, it is by far the least balanced (extremely OP) CV that can be played and those that buy it do so because they want to curb stomp the enemy team who will angrily berate and poor vitriol all over the Hiryu, Ranger of Kaga on their team. I have experienced it myself, everything from being called a noob to being sent threats via PM. Glad I only have to deal with the Enterprise and Lexington now.

So while I won't condone the actions of the Hiryu, I'm sure they could have knocked out at least one of your teams BB's I can well understand why they would do it.

1,386 posts
8,246 battles
24 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

Because the Saipan is a revolting affront to the game, it is by far the least balanced (extremely OP) CV that can be played and those that buy it do so because they want to curb stomp the enemy team who will angrily berate and poor vitriol all over the Hiryu, Ranger of Kaga on their team. I have experienced it myself, everything from being called a noob to being sent threats via PM. Glad I only have to deal with the Enterprise and Lexington now.

So while I won't condone the actions of the Hiryu, I'm sure they could have knocked out at least one of your teams BB's I can well understand why they would do it.

No matter how hard it is, no matter what difficulty you are facing, fight it head on. Use your own actions to grab your own victory, if unable, positively fight till the very end. Speaking of which, IMO my Minotaur game today is a perfect demonstration. I got a pepsicola in my team, division with a Tirpitz and got into T10 battle, and a Graf Zeppelin. The enemy team has a Shokaku triple division. Yet I managed to hold off one cap and dealt significant damage(100k) with support from allied Z52, and in my last smoke puff, managed to kill four ships and get another 100k damage, turning the game from 4v5 to 4v1 with my team having significant score lead. Yet with an Amagi and my Minotaur following, the enemy Shokaku was able to land a nice cross torping, almost killing our Z52 outright. No matter how hard the situation might be, fight with all your strength, and grab victory firmly in your hand, if unable, face defeat knowing you've done all what you can. That is sportsmanship.

Edited by _Halcyon

157 posts
4,084 battles

6 minutes ago, _Halcyon said:

No matter how hard it is, no matter what difficulty you are facing, fight it head on. Use your own actions to grab your own victory, if unable, positively fight till the very end. Speaking of which, IMO my Minotaur game today is a perfect demonstration. I got a pepsicola in my team, division with a Tirpitz and got into T10 battle, and a Graf Zeppelin. The enemy team has a Shokaku triple division. Yet I managed to hold off one cap and dealt significant damage(100k) with support from allied Z52, and in my last smoke puff, managed to kill four ships and get another 100k damage, turning the game from 4v5 to 4v1 with my team having significant score lead. Yet with an Amagi and my Minotaur following, the enemy Shokaku was able to land a nice cross torping, almost killing our Z52 outright. No matter how hard the situation might be, fight with all your strength, and grab victory firmly in your hand, if unable, face defeat knowing you've done all what you can. That is sportsmanship.

As I said, I do not condone their actions, they should have at least tried to sink as many of the enemy ships as they could or spot them for their team, that doesn't change the fact that many CV players would rather suicide than play against a Saipan, especially if their ping is hitting 400, their aircraft would have be wiped out before the match was even halfway done. You seem to fail to understand just how much a bad effect ping and lag can have on a CV player.

Sportsmanship is pretty much dead in this game when it comes to matches involving the Saipan, when your own teammates hurl abuse at you because you play any T7 CV that isn't a Saipan, it can turn into a hate fueled match where the team despises the CV player for being in their match and the CV team kills as many of the team as they can, I've seen it happen before. Only twice but I have seen it.

1,105 posts
8 hours ago, _Halcyon said:

No, I mean we kick you out of the forum permanently in the name of PeTA, cause you have attracted too many sharks and disrupted the normal peace of the ocean.

alright i am leaving, :cap_cool:

remember me when you see a grey shark

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

400 ping on random

how about on Ranked Battle?

once time internet trolled me sometime ping got 120 sometime 35 I didin't know when getting high ping or low ping because update Window

Sign in to follow this