Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RalphTheTheatreCat

The Graf can sink something.

18 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Warning: The video review is not posted in this thread due to language and I thought it may be borderline warning material in the forums however it is readily available on iChases YouTube channel.

It seems that although the GZ is appearing to be terrible it can sink something.

Just as WG kicked Sirfoch, which in turn caused a string of community contributors to leave the program it looks like another CC has been axed.

iChase has released his review of the GZ and as a result has been removed for criticising it and the WG team.   A little profanity is in the video but it was nothing like Foch's vid.    He did openly make comments about the managing team and this has ruffled the feathers which probably breached his agreement with them.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/134892-i-regret-buying-the-graf-zeppelin-cv/?page=2

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Another one bites the dust...

and another one's gone,

and another one's gone.

Another one bites the dust.

334 posts
13,020 battles

I think it was released so people could buy a t8 cv for the Yamamoto missions rather than grind thru the line. Honestly they got to be less thin skinned and stop the the heavy handed knee jerk reactions to criticism. I like the game and want to continue playing it but their pricing and big stick mentality is going to put people off. If they planed on giving GZ torpedo bombers why release it now ? Cmon WG dont kill off my favorite game.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
Just now, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Oh look, More Drama incoming rather than the USS Chrysler OP tank now it's the Graf Zeppeling being underpowered and Useless

Well that does balance out doesn't it?

Mind you WG forgot that they need to balance EACH game,not ACROSS games!  :D

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

Also, they just added Graf Zeppelin by stealing the player's money, and then she's was mediocre, and none of that she's totally UP

Glad i wasn't planning to buy her first because this might happen *shrugs*

203 posts
11,788 battles

Before you all going full support mode on Chase why not think of why it happens in the first place.
Instead of going roasting the products he goes for individuals. 
There's a difference between saying "This ship is crap don't buy it" and an insult to individuals.
there's a line there and he crossed it.

1,835 posts
8,065 battles
6 minutes ago, MikuChrome said:

Before you all going full support mode on Chase why not think of why it happens in the first place.
Instead of going roasting the products he goes for individuals. 
There's a difference between saying "This ship is crap don't buy it" and an insult to individuals.
there's a line there and he crossed it.

Graf's way too underpowered. without her Torpedo Bombers she just acts like a sitting duck xD

1,835 posts
8,065 battles
25 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Well that does balance out doesn't it?

Mind you WG forgot that they need to balance EACH game,not ACROSS games!  :D

You got a point there, buddy.

Beta Tester
653 posts
3,525 battles

Graf Zeppelin may be able to kill something but some certain people aren't ready for it as they do not have a proper commander who emphasize 2 0 3 mod as some KM Commander uses Torpedo Acceleration they hyped for .

Its also two-fold expensive than Yorktown Class Carrier ( Enterprise ) , which is blasphemy . I mean if they had 2 3 0 , we don't mind of it, but their planes are Inferior, BF-109T is actually a modified BF-109F ( Frederich Series ) which is should be below T6 or T7, I mean if they had FW-190 A5 ( Naval ) type , its viable for such tier. 

Ju-87c a same thing so.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Sign in to follow this