You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ExESGO

The Iwaki Alpha

32 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
20 posts
714 battles

So.....the last wave of alpha testers, that got access just couple days before CBT started......won't get it? well that sux

I'm one of them, and I got this ship few days ago

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

So.....the last wave of alpha testers, that got access just couple days before CBT started......won't get it? well that sux

Nup. I got it. You just had to have enough battles under your belt before the 12th of March.

According to some old post, you needed at least 5 battles as an alpha tester.

Also, dang... when are they going to finally update my forum group? I want to have a shiny green chunk of text just like all the other cool guys.

Edited by benlisquare

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Nup. I got it. You just had to have enough battles under your belt before the 12th of March.

Also, dang... when are they going to finally update my forum group? I want to have a shiny green chunk of text just like all the other cool guys.

Sheeehs.. Whats with you guys.. In WoT you all want to be purple and not red. So we are nice, and make betatesters purple, Alphatesters average green, moderators red, and intraining moderators yellow.. And now you all want to be green ??? Did Kermit the frog suddenly make a fashion statement as in "Green is the new Black" ???!?

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Sheeehs.. Whats with you guys.. In WoT you all want to be purple and not red. So we are nice, and make betatesters purple, Alphatesters average green, moderators red, and intraining moderators yellow.. And now you all want to be green ??? Did Kermit the frog suddenly make a fashion statement as in "Green is the new Black" ???!?

At one point in time (around 2012), I actually cared about what colour I was in XVM. Then I realised that I needed to statpad in unicum platoons to do that effectively just like everyone else, and that I don't have unicum friends.

Now, forum colours on the other hand are a completely different story...

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Yup,I saw the Green Devil in battle several times.I even have own one(in my WG NA account).In the NA ,the NA Alpha Testers nicknamed the Iwaki Alpha as the Death Pickle,due to her camouflage pattern  and her deadly torpz.

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

Yup,I saw the Green Devil in battle several times.I even have own one(in my WG NA account).In the NA ,the NA Alpha Testers nicknamed the Iwaki Alpha as the Death Pickle,due to her camouflage pattern  and her deadly torpz.

We need a pickle flag for it.
Edited by Saito_Himea

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

At one point in time (around 2012), I actually cared about what colour I was in XVM. Then I realised that I needed to statpad in unicum platoons to do that effectively just like everyone else, and that I don't have unicum friends.

Now, forum colours on the other hand are a completely different story...

I was a red and then became a green and now a yellow. Kek didn't cared about stats anymore

Alpha Tester
6 posts
3,671 battles

Have one in my port. Plays like a destroyer though. Long reload on the torpedoes but oh the damage...:trollface::trollface:

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

Well RIP, I just noticed that I'm Alpha the day after it rolled over.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Will there be camo to apply to ships?

Various Grey/Blue/White curved/angular camo?

I hope there's dazzle camo.

HMAS_Yarra_%28AWM_016263%29.jpg

Edited by benlisquare